Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrs StarStrukk

HT Demo

32 posts in this topic

I want to try my hands at making a squad again. Thanks to a recent Demo lobby with myself, Jeff, Cassel, Rob, Sodapop, & purple; I'm inspired to make the phoenix rise from the ashes and become successful once more. If you don't know what Demo is you've really missed out. If you want a taste of Demo go sign up for my tournament under the tournaments section of the forums. Anyone who is interested in bringing back Demo please comment here! We need 10 people to make another great squad on HaloTracks! :)

To let people know, HT Demo will have American and European tournaments, to be fair to all.

Miss StarStrukk

Bean05

DemoTrtl

gogetarulez

xNJD1x

PANCAKEMUFFIN

TheOffice1808

Masta Hippie

NukedlceCream

ImSOshiftfaced

neudlez

Itz Nugget 095

Sign me up. Its time for the return of the unbeaten BeanzBadBoyz

If the dirty dozen would have assembled BeanzBadBoyz would have been toast. Plus you used our members :p.

If the dirty dozen would have assembled BeanzBadBoyz would have been toast. Plus you used our members :p.

gogeta! Y U NO SIGN UP FOR SQUAD?! Yous a beech.

gogeta! Y U NO SIGN UP FOR SQUAD?! Yous a beech.

Well I figured it will be American times lol. Will it be European? Cuz then I'll sign up beach.

Well I figured it will be American times lol. Will it be European? Cuz then I'll sign up beach.

I plan on having American and European tournaments. To be fair.

Me. Demo. Up sign.

Calm your tits Mitch.

I don't think that the DD would ever assemble at this time and day as I'm pretty sure a few DD members are gone (I know CoookkieMonster was one, can't think of others that are gone :/)