Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superior Forger

What is the biggest dick move you have ever done online?

36 posts in this topic

Ok, so, I have done a lot of dickhead things on xbox live, but probably one of the worst things I've done is what I did Last night! My friend invited me to a car show in GTA 5 and we all had about 7 cars each set out for the 10 or so people that were their. I got board and uh, well I called in an air strike and blew them all up! HeHe. The consequences of my actions got me kicked out of BRICK. So when I get money, I will change my GT to TRED if it's available or something new... It doesn't really matter to me, clans were never really my thing!

So I shared my biggest dick move, what's yours?

I've done some bad betraying in Halo 3 before, and some NASTY wrecking in the DRL. But I'm usually not much of a dick.

My biggest dick move online was back in Halo 2. I had a friend (IDK why he was even friends with me haha...), but anyway whenever he would join me I would say some stupid joke and kick him immediately afterwards (those kicking jokes, like "What's the shape of Italy? A boot!" and then kick him...). Every time I would kick him though he would join back, so it just made it so much better! We are actually still friends to this day though! Haha

Also some other stuff I used to do was play a game with a few people in Halo 2 and we would do the super jumps to get out of the map. Well back in Halo 2 there was no party chat and the in game chat was only if you were near the person or on the same team as the other person. So when there were people in the game that I didn't care too much for (that weren't on my team, or just didn't care too much for them and kept them as a friend for what ever reason...) after we would get through with the jumps (that some required multiple people to do), I would kill the person I didn't like... Not very proud of it lol

I also had these crowds of guys that used to follow me around in Halo 2 and it would get really annoying so during a game I would hide somewhere high or in a place they would never look and just watch them search for me. Haha In one game they searched for me for a couple hours. I don't know why they didn't just leave, but I found it amusing (I was like 13 so give me some credit lol).

I don't really have any dick moves from other games. I have too much guilt now to do something bad to someone. I even hate watching Tote Trays play GTA because I feel bad when he kills someone that is in his game who clearly wasn't wanting to be. I even feel bad for perma-muting people. But if I have to tell you multiple times to quit doing something annoying with your mic then I will. I've given many people multiple chances and they still mess it up, so I just don't even feel bad for those people.

Told some kids i could hack mw2 to give them 10th prestige (i was 10th at the time) by hacking the game if they would let me get some headshots. 12 nukes and a few fall camos later i "disconnected and got banned" and blocked them

I'm usually am a huge dick, lol. I once redirected an entire website to meatspin, and one of my favorite hobbies in CoD4 was going into HC Search and immediately shooting the ground with a RPG.

I'm usually am a huge dick, lol. I once redirected an entire website to meatspin, and one of my favorite hobbies in CoD4 was going into HC Search and immediately shooting the ground with a RPG.

I despise you...

Had a truce with my friend on civilization revolution, about 4 hours in I then nuked him, he was slightly angry to say the least.

I have another one from Halo 2. I was friends with this group of girls (probably like 7 or 8 ), and one day I went into swat with three of them and we were all messing around and having a good time. Half way through the game I heard the one girl eating something so I asked her what she was eating and she said McDonald's and I instinctively said "OMG you fatty! lol" (I was completely kidding too!!) and she freaked out and left the game and removed every single one of us in the group of like 7 or 8 girls. Apparently I hit a nerve with that, but I didn't mean to. I've always felt bad about it, but I kind of just giggle a little about it too.

I used to be that kid who would go into hardcore search and destroy on CoD 4 with an RPG and team kill everyone at the spawn. Man was I an immature prick.