Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superior Forger

What is the biggest dick move you have ever done online?

36 posts in this topic

Either forging goatsee man on a map of a friend who was AFK. He did not realize that goatsee man was on it and submitted the map to bungie to try to get it on reach as a multiplayer map.

that or this

Bad Steve =)

well i have 2 recorded instances of me being a dick,

the first one, i was home alone so i started screaming at someone on mw2 for the entire game and got him angry, if you have headphones you can kind of hear me in the backround

oh ya it kinda sounds like cassel when i make him angry

the 2nd one wasnt me in the video but one of my friends soundboard trolled some kids on halo reach, also the same friend and i managed to convince 3 "children" on mw3 that the soundboard was a robot that could tell when people were trying to hack their accounts. long story short i ended up with 3 accounts that didnt belong to me. the soundboard video is also here

In Halo, I'd park half the vehicle off the cliff when there was a passenger so I could get out but they'd have to either sit there and wait to die or jump out and commit suicide. Damn, that was savage.

In Halo, I'd park half the vehicle off the cliff when there was a passenger so I could get out but they'd have to either sit there and wait to die or jump out and commit suicide. Damn, that was savage.

I think we've all done that, especially with the warthog and if someone is on your turret haha

I was always the biggest dick in Black Ops 2 where do i even start? Lets start of with things against my own teammates. On core, i used to shoot around my teammates so i'd giveaway their position on their map and i'd trap them in corners. On hardcore mode i'd flash bang the funk out of everyone when the game started, betray them and corner them (yet again). In search & Destroy i'd always try to humiliate the opposing team with a assault shield kill cam with an arrow pointing at them calling them things like miley cyrus and a bunch of other things (after i stunned them so they couldn't react fast enough). I was just a complete troll and never took the game seriously.

But in halo, i'm like a child that doesn't like to share his toys in matchmaking with randoms, if somebody picks up a sniper before me and i've noticed they're a lower level than myself i'll usually just haunt them and betray them until i get my toy, except it isnt a toy, it's a funking 5ft long 4 round heavy sniper packing a real punch. If the likes of soda was in my game sure, let the better use the best but i don't know that with randoms and i don't give them much of a chance either.