Followers 0
NukedIceCream

Ridgecrest

8 posts in this topic

Creator: @King Edward I

Track Name: Ridgecrest

Map Name: Ravine

Supported Gametypes: Race v2.1

Description: Ridgecrest is a fast paced terrain track on Ravine. This track also happens to be the winner of the recent Terrain Track Forging Contest. This track won the contest due to its clean overall aesthetics, its fast paced route, and the creativity that went into creating it.

Download Link: Click Here

ugcuserfile-4a5560fc-a083-40e4-b0a0-c5834a8c13be-2fded4f23ab51f20-full_zps51ff9ea7.jpg

ugcuserfile-34e9f29b-da89-4b6d-9379-397f8bfe85db-0f87cebde29ce711-full_zpsf344fd17.jpg

ugcuserfile-4879cc1f-7923-4454-a0a0-70835d7f38e4-53fa30559df97fa6-full_zps2d532996.jpg

Interview

What is your personal favorite part of the map?

My personal favorite part of the track is all the hidden cone gangstas that I placed. There's five total so get looking.

What inspired your creation?

I wanted to make a new and different track on Halo 4. I was inspired by Halo 3 Formula 1 tracks which were grand prix tracks built on Sandbox terrain.

What aspect of the track took you longest to make?

The theme and scenery took the longest to conceive and forge.

2 people like this

Keep an eye on your spacing, bold questions, and italicize answers. Overall, good work on making the post and congrats on the win, Edward!

Also "it's" stands for "it is" Nuked. The possessive form of "it" is just "its" with no apostrophe. :)

Keep an eye on your spacing, bold questions, and italicize answers. Overall, good work on making the post and congrats on the win, Edward!

Also "it's" stands for "it is" Nuked. The possessive form of "it" is just "its" with no apostrophe. :)

Thanks for pointing both out, I guess I never went back and proofread before posting. Will definitely double check in the future to make sure all formatting and grammar is correct.

1 person likes this