Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NukedIceCream

NPR MX

22 posts in this topic

Take this to a PM guys, don't need this on a featured map. Also, thanks for the compliments everyone, means a lot.

Edited by MtnDewX97
2 people like this

1. You think you can ride in real life, when you should be in the "little league", (training wheels included).

2. You admitted to not taking a shower for 4 days straight recently, and you've had football practice? C'mon, that's stinky.

3. I think I deserve a pass for this one, so S my D.

4. Your probably right, but stfu anyways.

5. I smile when you make fun of me because I realize your motive for doing so! That's ones Deeep! Just like your G-ma.

6. I can't wait to here you cry when you get a muddy mongoose tire to the face, as your laying on the ground beatin and bruised because you blow chunks and will be crashing a lot.

1. You think you can ride in real life, when you should be in the "little league", (training wheels included).

2. You admitted to not taking a shower for 4 days straight recently, and you've had football practice? C'mon, that's stinky.

3. I think I deserve a pass for this one, so S my D.

4. Your probably right, but stfu anyways.

5. I smile when you make fun of me because I realize your motive for doing so! That's ones Deeep! Just like your G-ma.

6. I can't wait to here you cry when you get a muddy mongoose tire to the face, as your laying on the ground beatin and bruised because you blow chunks and will be crashing a lot.

1. You're probably some goon that probably couldn't even jump a double in real life, fagg0t

2. You sit around all day and do nothing but spilling drinks, polishing the ol' rifle, playing xbox, and sleeping

3. Damn Straight

4. Damn Straight x2

5. I smile because i realize there is nothing you can make fun of me for considering i look like a mix of brad pitt and david beckham

6. I can't wait to here you crying with the asterisk medical crew around you after i block pass you so hard your grandma breaks her hip

7. You will never be MLG

1. You're probably some goon that probably couldn't even jump a double in real life, fagg0t

2. You sit around all day and do nothing but spilling drinks, polishing the ol' rifle, playing xbox, and sleeping

3. Damn Straight

4. Damn Straight x2

5. I smile because i realize there is nothing you can make fun of me for considering i look like a mix of brad pitt and david beckham

6. I can't wait to here you crying with the asterisk medical crew around you after i block pass you so hard your grandma breaks her hip

7. You will never be MLG

Seriously guys, this doesn't need to be public weather it is a joke or not, take it to a PM. Keep in mind this is right on the main page, people will see this.

2 people like this

Seriously guys, this doesn't need to be public weather it is a joke or not, take it to a PM. Keep in mind this is right on the main page, people will see this.

well they all deserve the right to know who the douchebags, sodapop, and cool people, theshazmeister, are on this forum

1. I'm best friends with RV, so that explains my riding. Your just a "Weekend Warrior".

2. Your 100% correct! but I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by polishing the "Ol Rifle".

3. You have a true baby face. That should explain your personality in this Community already. Go suck a nip or something, IDK.

4. My G-ma could probably kick your ass in real life, so watch it, buddy. Oh, and you can forget about the Ravioli she was planning on mailing you along time ago.

5. You will never get that "blumkin" from me when we meet up at Red Bud. You'll have to sit there dry.

1. I'm best friends with RV, so that explains my riding. Your just a "Weekend Warrior".

2. Your 100% correct! but I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by polishing the "Ol Rifle".

3. You have a true baby face. That should explain your personality in this Community already. Go suck a nip or something, IDK.

4. My G-ma could probably kick your ass in real life, so watch it, buddy. Oh, and you can forget about the Ravioli she was planning on mailing you along time ago.

5. You will never get that "blumpkin" from me when we meet up at Red Bud. You'll have to sit there dry.

1. Once i put on that js7 gear, it's all over

2. Masturbating, smdh

3. ill let you know that this baby face has gotten me head more times than you can count

4. i dont think you're grandma could last i second with me, i'd hit her so hard she turn into dust

5. I'll just hook up with one of the trashy michigan chicks, probably your mom

1. I could see that...

2. Oh, I guess you learn something everyday.

3. Your mom doesn't count.

4. My G-ma gives up. She went to go take a nap.

5. I'm done.

1. I could see that...

2. Oh, I guess you learn something everyday.

3. Your mom doesn't count.

4. My G-ma gives up. She went to go take a nap.

5. I'm done.

haha, i guess i win. I knew this would happen from the start.

This was all a joke, but I didn't realize how far it went... Sorry Mtndew. I wish I could delete them. confused.gif