Followers 0
NukedIceCream

Splashdown

20 posts in this topic

Creator: TheOffice1808

Track Name: Splashdown

Map Name: Forge Island

Supported Gametypes: Race v2.1

Description: Splashdown is a supercross/collision course hybrid map that is full of crazy racing. A fun try to play when you have a big lobby of people with people others in plenty of places.

Download Link: Click Here

ugcuserfile-923ad6a6-05b9-4771-9eed-3fc4bcd02619-d9809571c6ce5ae1-full_zps5a403222.jpg

ugcuserfile-5721499a-a7fd-41fe-8e09-da4bcf9ad17c-7b1076bd0871af1b-full_zps075b9568.jpg

ugcuserfile-5efbe1b8-1617-4bc4-98b8-4a0d354d858c-abb6d88ea400c663-full_zps0cde764d.jpg

Interview

What is your personal favorite part of the map?

It's hard to choose my favorite part of the map but I mainly like the aesthetics that I made. The water slides, life guard chair, and park entrance would be my favorites I guess.

What inspired your creation?

I wanted to make something new and creative for Star's Deep Blue contest, and I knew that a lot of people would go with the ships/pirates type theme, so I thought of making a water park. I don't think its ever been done before so I came up with a lot of the things myself. I did get inspired to make some umbrellas on the map like the ones that Purple and Edward made at Barney's Cafe on Stockholm RX. I made some small and large umbrellas out of the inclines.

What aspect of the track took you longest to make?

Definitely the jumps and figuring out the layout of the track. Even after all of the tweaking that I did on the jumps, some of them still aren't as consistent as I would have liked them to be. The layout was tricky because of the confined spaces around the center pool.

2 people like this

I'll admit I'm a bit salty that you got distinguished before me, but it's okay because you earned it with your content! This map is definitely original and it shows that you're one of the few forgers left that can actually create their own content rather than recycling previous ideas.

P.S. I made those umbrellas on Stockholm so you're welcome ;)

1 person likes this

Congrats Office! Well deserved feature!

Why, thank you Cassel.

I'll admit I'm a bit salty that you got distinguished before me, but it's okay because you earned it with your content! This map is definitely original and it shows that you're one of the few forgers left that can actually create their own content rather than recycling previous ideas.

P.S. I made those umbrellas on Stockholm so you're welcome ;)

Haha, well thanks for the umbrellas then.

I saw this and was like damn, no way I can top this. Some solid features, you're forging is boss, TheOffice1808

Thanks shift! Don't I've ever been called "forging is boss" before. :teehee:

Congrats on Distinguished. The aesthetics are smexy! I haven't races it yet, so I will defiantly have to check it out soon...

1 person likes this

Your defiance will not be tolerated, Tred.

Congrats on the feature, Office!

1 person likes this