Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Offrce

Halo 2 Anniversary Forge

67 posts in this topic

I am 30 seconds in and my mind is broken. I feel I will be dead by the time this is over.

I cannot comprehend the amount of stuff we have... So many ideas for racetracks, minigames, and even slayer maps are coming to me right now.

1 person likes this

I am 30 seconds in and my mind is broken. I feel I will be dead by the time this is over.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until he turns the view around and peeks over the canyon wall.

After watching this video i knew i had to return to one place where i knew people felt the same excitement, HT!

That's right i'm back and i did say very early this year i would return in halo 5 but it looks like the chief collection took it's place and boy does the forge look so diverse.

The whole fact of us now having place able terrain instead of scrounging off of the little terrain we had on forge island instantly had me begging for more. If there's anything

that caught my eye the most it was the race gates, they look like they've been pulled out straight from a N64 racing game and placing them around maps will really give our

maps that race feel. Just think of it, our budget is no longer our pieces by money but instead how many pieces are placed on the map.

I can't begin to imagine all the possibilities with all the funky scripting like making structures appear and $%&* blow up!!! even though it was a small taste of scripting and we

didn't actually see the UI of the scripting, i can only imagine that there are going to be more than just buttons and explosions. This next step of forging will do more to revolutionize

forging but will in fact change it forever.

-People can now make In-Game looking Competitive maps for many game types

-linear or non-linear infection will be so much more diverse for map interactivity like gates ect.

-Races can now be really personalized and themed with REAL terrain options giving us to make a field open track to the roughest of canyons

This really is going to bring out what our minds really imagine when we think about map landscape and separate our creative differences as forgers. Nuked and bean can make even

crazier kinds of maps than in halo 4, Orion can make all his maps beginning with C, even more COLOSSUS than before, Wolf can still be a terrible racer but in a bigger scale

and whiskey can make those killer maps well..... even more killer!!!! (I know some of these people don't have xbox one yet but hopefully we will see them return)

I've always been big into halo and even before seeing the forge i knew i would come back to HaloTracks, but know that i've seen a good taste at 1st hand i'm more excited than ever

to make a return to my favorite community in my time of playing games.

To the future of forge spartans!!! ~DoM

Welcome back man! MCC isn't the only big thing going on with HT at the moment, 5.0 awaits. It will be fun to talk to you again until you threaten to cut off my legs and feed them to a dog or something like than...

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until he turns the view around and peeks over the canyon wall.

When he did that I completely couldn't even, I was just sitting here in disbelief, I'm so excited to work with this. I actually have a really sick contest idea when this game comes out. Going to be a great time for all forgers.

Orion can make all his maps beginning with C, even more COLOSSUS than before

If I transfer over to the MCC, who says I will stick to maps beginning with C? I only did that in Halo 4 because I did it unintentionally to begin with and then just rolled with it.

I cant wait to speak to this community once more, When you're next on xbox one nuked i'll invite you to a party or something and catch up with you.

No 2 nationals (or any track for that matter) will ever be the same! 343 and Certain Affinity have truly outdone themselves on this one. The possibilities are literally endless. I can't wait to see the incredible things this community creates!

My terrain tracks may fall by the wayside, but mayhem tracks are gonna be epic, actually all maps are gonna be epic.

The lifecycle of MCC will be custom games and awesome forge maps, which is what everyone wants.

Considering that MCC is probably a test ground for H5, this bodes very very well.

If there's one thing my mind is wanting to have hands on is terrain incline and decline.

Use this as the reference picture and imagine it how i describe it put into forge

303bcrn.jpg

This is the closest thing i could match with my imagination but imagine the road was dirt and those new race gates placed say every 30 meters.

That's the kind of thing i'm visualizing right now and i can imagine all of you are thinking about kinds of maps you can make too. Terrain options

are literally making me want MCC more than i already do and trust me, i want it so bad it's the first game i've pre-orderd in my life!

Edited by Dom motionless

I'm going to be making so many Easter Eggs on mine and everyone else's tracks. Just push a button and funny stuff appears.

If there's one thing my mind is wanting to have hands on is terrain incline and decline.

Use this as the reference picture and imagine it how i describe it put into forge

303bcrn.jpg

This is the closest thing i could match with my imagination but imagine the road was dirt and those new race gates placed say every 30 meters.

That's the kind of thing i'm visualizing right now and i can imagine all of you are thinking about kinds of maps you can make too. Terrain options

are literally making me want MCC more than i already do and trust me, i want it so bad it's the first game i've pre-orderd in my life!

That is exactly what we created in Radiator Springs except it would be a lot more epic in MCC.

Is it dumb to say "wow"? I don't care. Wow.

Cassel is speechless!?!? Now I'm speechless...