Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superior Forger

What color represents you?

27 posts in this topic

why is this topic still going, the guy who created it teabagged the whole gallery...

Anyways, personally my favorite color has to be blue. Just really appeals to me for some reason

Brown, because I'm a piece of sh*t.

I'm a big fan fan of purple. Both the dinosaur and the color.

Not sure why, it's just really easy to look at and while it is really rich it doesn't stick out too much.

(Also I think it looks good on me, see spoiler)

Ignore the hair I just got off stage and it was a mess (also that is over a year ago)

999427_520936217977416_1896967839_n.jpg?oh=c1078486ff116a80d7d4fab38e0fc1e3&oe=54E2344F

I just looked it up and my two favorite colors actually do represent me pretty well.

"If purple or violet is your favorite color, you have a deep need for emotional security and to create order and perfection in all areas of your life, including your spiritual life. You also have a deep need to initiate and participate in humanitarian projects, helping others in need.

If turquoise is your favorite color your deepest need is to create emotional balance in your life, to be able to express your hopes and dreams no matter how idealistic they may be and to make your own way in the world under your own terms."

Reference

I just looked it up and my two favorite colors actually do represent me pretty well.

Reference

Lol did you just look that up Office? That's a pretty interesting site.

why is this topic still going, the guy who created it teabagged the whole gallery...

Anyways, personally my favorite color has to be blue. Just really appeals to me for some reason

:yes: