Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob

DRL in MCC

6 posts in this topic

Yo whazzup everybody! I dont know if anyone else has been making any tracks but i currently have 2 great race tracks that we could race in DRL for mcc. im looking foward for when this squad gets started back up!

i need my friday racing back

Yo whazzup everybody! I dont know if anyone else has been making any tracks but i currently have 2 great race tracks that we could race in DRL for mcc. im looking foward for when this squad gets started back up!

i need my friday racing back

I need to add you on the One so I can download your tracks. Trying to gather enough tracks to host a tourney soon.

1 person likes this

I need to add you on the One so I can download your tracks. Trying to gather enough tracks to host a tourney soon.

Is this (Tourney Racing in MCC) going to be happening soon?

1 person likes this

I might do some h4 drl, I know a few orl guys interested. Not sure about mcc w/ the object limit and all...

Most of HT are playing mathmaking, which is stupid because I thought halo was all about racing...

I might do some h4 drl, I know a few orl guys interested. Not sure about mcc w/ the object limit and all...

Most of HT are playing mathmaking, which is stupid because I thought halo was all about racing...

Halo is about not letting people activate the rings and saving humanity.

But seriously, it is very annoying that racing hasn't worked out very well, but others and myself have tried to make the most of it by having fun in MM and campaign.

Is this (Tourney Racing in MCC) going to be happening soon?

We actually tried a tournament a while back and it didn't work out so well.

I might do some h4 drl, I know a few orl guys interested. Not sure about mcc w/ the object limit and all... Most of HT are playing mathmaking, which is stupid because I thought halo was all about racing...

Prolly might be the DRL norm for awhile until MCC gets all the bad kinks ironed out.