Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deacon

Goodbye <3

28 posts in this topic

No heartfelt goodbyes, no good memories needed. I'm just done with gaming. I apologize to my friends that I have to leave in such a sudden fashion, but I just can't be living my life like this anymore. I might check in on the site every once in a while, but I'm just done with the gaming side. Maybe I'll come back for a bit next summer, but no promises. Just know that I won't miss Xbox, but I will miss all of you. I love you guys and you've been a family to me for nearly two years now. I wish you guys luck with 5.0 and MCC and hopefully everything works out. This makes me sad, but it's in my best interest even if it's hard right now. I love you all. <3

Edited by Pancacky
3 people like this

*Fistbumps you on the way out.* Hopefully there isn't any hard feelings between us and good luck for wherever life takes you :)

1 person likes this

"I suppose you could call this the beginning of the end, but I'd say it's more like the end of a chapter in a book that will always be close to my heart."

1 person likes this

Sucks to see you go. I wish the best of the best to you and your future. Hope to see you come back someday!

Real life should always trump HaloTracks. Even though the racing here can get competitive, this is still all just for fun. We shared a lot of fun times with the community together, and you were obviously really skilled at racing. It was fun for me to watch you progress into one of the fastest racers in the entire game. I only wish that I could have raced along side you in Season 7. You and Soda probably would have gotten 2nd and 3rd place, respectively, but it would have been a blast.

In all seriousness, thank you for being a part of this community. There will always be a place for you here, should you ever find the time and desire to return. I wish you the best of luck in building your own future, buddy! The frame rate should be much better there.

2 people like this

We may have had our differences in the past, Pancoike, but I'll miss ya. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have fun!

Bai,

ur juan en onlie,

Gogetta

1 person likes this