Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrs StarStrukk

My Girl Went Black Friday Shopping For Me!

42 posts in this topic

Had to work on Thanksgiving.. </3

Little did I know when I got home, I found my babe making dinner and had gone Black Friday Shopping for me! :D <3

Posting some pics of all the cool stuff! :) Thought I'd share with everyone!

6 Amiibo figures: Peach, Yoshi, Samus, Fox, Kirby, & Mario.

4 games: Diablo 3 UEE, DA Inquisition DE (plus strategy guide that was basically free because a giftcard came with it), Shadow of Mordor, & MX vs ATV Supercross.

I also got a 32 pack of batteries that I already opened. :p

post-23234-0-66538400-1417140390_thumb.j

post-23234-0-41299600-1417140443_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Edit: Also what the funk is an amiibo

Amiibo are a series of Nintendo character toys that interact with multiple games on the Wii U and 3DS. Primarily used for Smash Bros at the moment. You basically can import a character model and train it to get better, and it learns on its own as you go.

I'm calling your bluff because it's not even Black Friday yet.

I'm calling your trolling because Black Friday started at 6pm my time.

office did you know that black friday started at 6pm?

This.

Post a pic of your "babe" or it didn't happen.

Honestly, this post made you the coolest person on HaloTracks.

Of course, I'm kidding. Stop being so rude and start showing some respect. Don't apologize to Star or me, or even tell me that it won't happen again and that you'll be respectful in the future. Just do it, because I'm getting pretty fed up with you posting these rude posts about people. And don't give me the, "Wow, I guess we can't make jokes in here," crap, because I've also talked to you about where you take your crude sense of humor. The only thing you can do to take me off of your ass is to be a polite, respectful member of this community. So for the love of Buddha, start doing just that. I won't be asking you again.

Star, it looks like she really went overboard for you :). I should look into getting one of these girlfriends of which you speak. It appears that they come in handy. lol

2 people like this

I should look into getting one of these girlfriends of which you speak. It appears that they come in handy. lol

Lol. They're rare and hard to come across. :p

^ On the plus side of things, just got me an iPad Mini!!!!!!!!

Cool. I'm assuming you got it for Black Friday? If so, did you wait long to get it?