Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Offrce

NFL Playoff Predictions

20 posts in this topic

Feel free to post your entire playoff predictions or just your Super Bowl XLIX predictions.

Here are my predictions.

ORLNFCPlayoffs.png

OfficeAFCPredictions.png

Super Bowl XLIX

New England Patriots - 29

Green Bay Packers - 25

1 person likes this

Andrew Luck goes one and done again losing to the Patriots in New England in the divisional round in back to back years. Steelers are boned if Bell can't play because he is in on every down normally. Panthers beat the Cardinals but the Seattle atmosphere is way too much for Cam Newton to handle. Lions lose to Dallas because they stomp ankles and have absolutely no one good enough to cover Dez Bryant. Ravens get absolutely wrecked in Denver in the divisional round, because they have less corners than a circle, Suggs and CJ Mosely can only do so much. Russel Wilson throws a late pick that ends the Seahawks season in the NFC Championship game and neon green tears will be shead all over the northwest. I only like Kam Chancellor, Russel Wilson, and Marshawn Lynch everyone else is super annoying to watch on that team. Cowboys have a defensive score in Green Bay and pull off the upset. Tom Brady channels his wife's hotness to defeat Peyton Manning's duck passes.

Superbowl

Cowboys 31

Patriots 27

Tom Brady puts the patriots up 3 with 3 minutes left but Tony Romo finally prevails and leads the Cowboys back to a Superbowl victory.

Only problem with all of this is Dallas winning in Green Bay which is just as likely as Justin Blackmon coming back and starting in Jacksonville next year. (My favorite team is the Jaguars)

tom-brady-and-gisele-red-carpet-met-gala-2013.jpg

129927068_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

1 person likes this

I only like Kam Chancellor, Russel Wilson, and Marshawn Lynch everyone else is super annoying to watch on that team.

Couldn't agree more.

Only thing I don't see happening in your prediction is the Panthers beating the Cardinals. The Panthers are bad. The Vikings blew out the Panthers...the Vikings.

My Super Bowl prediction is: 49ers 57 - Seahawks 2. Gonna be a total shoot out!

1 person likes this

My Super Bowl prediction is: 49ers 57 - Seahawks 2. Gonna be a total shoot out!

Alright bud, try being realistic. The 49ers are the worst team in the West. If I were you I'd predict a Seattle shootout, Supersonics 55 - Seahawks 4.

CHALLONGE!

NFC Playoffs

#3 Dallas Cowboys 31--------------- #2 Green Bay Packers 34

#6 Detroit Lions 17 ------------------ #3 Dallas Cowboys 38

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ #1 Seattle Seahawks 23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#3 Dallas Cowboys 30

#5 Arizona Cardinals 12--------------- #4 Carolina Panthers 6

#4 Carolina Panthers 15--------------- #1 Seattle Seahawks 24

AFC Playoffs

#3 Pittsburgh Steelers 21--------------- #1 New England Patriots 27

#6 Baltimore Ravens 30--------------- #6 Baltimore Ravens 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #1 New England Patriots 24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#2 Denver Broncos 22

#5 Cincinnati Bengals 21---------------- #5 Cincinnati Bengals 24

#4Indianapolis Colts 14---------------- #2 Denver Broncos 42

#3 Dallas Cowboys 20

#1 New England Patriots 24

129927068_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

The only thing I would strongly question is Romo & friends choking against Green Bay.

I actually agree a lot with Masterkitty.

Edited by Jake Bobius

Only thing I don't see happening in your prediction is the Panthers beating the Cardinals. The Panthers are bad. The Vikings blew out the Panthers...the Vikings.

Alright, nevermind.