Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treser

Confess your Gaming Sins

16 posts in this topic

This is just a fun little thread to talk about your gaming sins. Crimes against gaming, if you will, that you have committed.

For instance,

I have never completed a mainline Mario game, or a Zelda game.

Combination of everyone above. I've never played Zelda, Pokémon, Metroid, Kingdom Hearts, or Final Fantasy. I've never played Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, or Resident Evil to name a few more.

I might be missing out on a lot but most of these games just don't appeal to me.

Six years ago I sold my original copy of Crash Team Racing in nearly perfect condition. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

My Dad used to own a video game store so I've played a hell of a lot of games. However I have never played Majora's Mask all the way through, probably because I was genuinely scared of the game when it came it out, this is one sin I am yet to rectify. One day I also need to finish Skies of Arcadia on the Dreamcast, I've had the same save for over 10 years but I'm yet to finish it.

I've never played a Sonic, Zelda, Mario, or Metroid game. I only just recently played my first 2D fighting game or Fire Emblem game. I also enjoy the new CoD and I find that CounterStrike bores me.

Edited by Swatspeedman

Two months prior to me joining into the racing community, I used to be a really decent at Slayer on Halo: Reach, and I constantly would always be playing with my siblings. It came to the point though of where I had to drop Halo for a month because of how abusive I was being to them every time they killed me. We're talking no holding back when it was at the peak. This has basically funked my brother's childhood now because of how abusive I was (he was 3 at the time).

Nobody else here knows what a real gaming sin is.

I've rented the same game 3 times and never bought it :D

Edited by eNJayDizzle