Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edwyrd

A Ton of Feature Requests

11 posts in this topic

1. Ability to sort all leaderboards by using different stats.

2. Ability to manually add people in your tournament. (without signing up)

3. When doing a team tournament, have the team name font be different than the rest of the roster.

4. Have a button or a link to the graphics in the tournament system beta topic in the announcements forum that explains ranking and levels.

5. Ability to "group" participants into separate teams when doing the results of a team tournament, instead of having the default order be in the order they signed up.

6. Ability to reorder and rename the maps in a tournament without removing any from the list.

7. When doing results of a tournament for HT Demo, instead of having the racer wins and blocker wins stats be recorded using a yes/no, have it be a checkbox like the DNS/DNF boxes.

8. For team tournaments, when you are signing up, force all members to either select to be put in the free agent pool or onto a team. Team leaders do not have to approve them and if they don't want them they can send them back to the free agent pool.

9. Make the comments look like the comments for map posts.

10. Allow the host to delete comments, even if they are not their own. I hate looking at people's comments saying "sign me up."

11. Make the host's comments be different-looking from the rest of the comments.

2 people like this

4. Have a button or a link to the graphics in the tournament system beta topic in the announcements forum that explains ranking and levels.

Completed.

8. For team tournaments, when you are signing up, force all members to either select to be put in the free agent pool or onto a team. Team leaders do not have to approve them and if they don't want them they can send them back to the free agent pool.

This is redundant as all members when they sign up are added to the participants of the tournament and then they have the option to sign up on a team.

9. Make the comments look like the comments for map posts.

Completed

10. Allow the host to delete comments, even if they are not their own. I hate looking at people's comments saying "sign me up."

Completed

Interesting yeah I will look at that... I might have just dreamed that I coded it?

11. Make the host's comments be different-looking from the rest of the comments.

Huge completion... opposite color entirely now.

I do know that #2 is there after you click the 'submit results' button because I've seen it. However, if it weren't for the people that initially signed up for my DRL Tournament on Sunday I wouldn't be able to submit results anyways because of the six racer minimum (at least on the sliders when creating a tournament) to be counted as official before being able to submit results regardless. #2 should be implemented asap.

Yes #2 does exist but if I remember correctly doesn't function properly on the submit results page, I think I am going to move it outside of the submit results and make sure it works.

Doesn't function properly how? It worked for me when I typed in the user's display name, if the user had an account of course.

3. When doing a team tournament, have the team name font be different than the rest of the roster.

Completed, it is now easy to change the style of the team name. I changed it to generic shitty 16px bold font, if anyone has suggestions to make it look better then let me know.

@Star

I can't remember what didn't function properly add team or add member or add member to team.