Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C0L0MBIANSK8ER

Rocket races/battle tracks

4 posts in this topic

Hey all! I've been playing a lot of the racing maps that the members here have created, and they're all pretty amazing! I was wondering if anyone here has or makes rocket race/battle tracks. I know that was a fun 2v2v2v2 and so on game type that always was fun to play with friends. Please comment if you have any or know someone who does or makes them. Thanks!

If anyone makes them it will be x DREAM 76 x lol. I haven't actively been looking for them though.

Jeff made a battletracks gametype and has the only map compatible with it.

1 person likes this

My lord, Lazy just got pwned.

They're more than possible, Colombian, and MCC actually gives us a lot of flexibility with the gametypes. It's pretty sweet. The problem, however, is that MCC's instability severely hinders our ability to have competitive races on any BT map. Rocket Race and Battle Tracks work best with at least 12 people. Rocket Race could go down to 10 while maintaining some level of competitiveness, but it's nearly essential for Battle Tracks to have at least 12. The reason for that is BT needs to be treated like Big Team Battle. The maps are usually quite large, so there's a lot of space between players. Keeping the kill counts up requires keeping the player count high. If not, then everyone is driving around skytracks for an hour or two. Though, as we all know, getting even 10 people on a track in MCC's current state presents us with our predicament in getting these gametypes to work.

They're extremely fun, and I really want to get a Battle Tracks squad started. Unfortunately, it's rather difficult to do so at this time. I did create one map and the Battle Tracks gametype. I'm not sure if Battle Tracks is on my File Share yet, as I'm still testing it. The track, Amalgamate, might be on it. My gamertag is Le Hefe and you can find me on Pillar of Autumn / Timing / Easy.