Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Offrce

Offrce Productions

16 posts in this topic

If you don't have an Xbox One or access to my profile, then you can watch my Upload Studio videos here. I will try to update this thread every time I publish a video.

Unfortunately, I can't upload the first three Top 5 lels to OneDrive after they were been published.

Virus - dmotage

Top 5 lels 3/30-4/6

Top 5 lels 4/7-4/14

Top 5 lels 4/28-5/6

Top 5 lels 5/7-5/15

Top 5 Fiesta lels 6/30

We are going to look back on this in like 3 or 4 years during like halo 6 and it's going to be fantastic

We are going to look back on this in like 3 or 4 years during like halo 6 and it's going to be fantastic

I'll be a pimp slingin bricks in 3-4 years so I'll be taking enough drugs to not even know what halotracks is.

1 person likes this

Won't be a Top 5 lels this week because no one plays demo except for tournaments anymore.

I got quite a few hits better than any of these except maybe the number 1. What does it take to get it into the lel videos?

I got quite a few hits better than any of these except maybe the number 1. What does it take to get it into the lel videos?

Come over to my house, race on my profile, record clips, create the video on Upload Studio.

Upload Studio only allows you to use your own clips. Stupid, I know.

Come over to my house, race on my profile, record clips, create the video on Upload Studio.

Upload Studio only allows you to use your own clips. Stupid, I know.

Gotcha... didn't know that.