Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Le Hefe

June Donation Incentives

18 posts in this topic

june_incentives_zpswpxeftv6.jpg

We're going into "donation mode" for this month. I've settled into the new apartment, but money is still pretty tight. Due to this, I won't be making a payment to our web host out of my pocket. This means that our server tab is going to be picked up by you guys, the community, this month. Fortunately, I've lucked into a job and will be starting on June 15th. I'll be able to earn more than enough money for HT and even gain the ability to begin stocking inventory for the 5.0 version of the HT Store. There are certainly exciting times ahead, but it's important to still focus on the present.

This isn't the first time I've asked for donations. I've also previously stated that people who donate are going to get some tasty stuff. Holding myself true to that, here's what that tasty stuff will be for this month. Donating is set up in tiers. Along with the benefits of the donation tier you're at, you also receive all of the rewards of the tiers below you. The more you donate, the more you receive. These rewards won't be instantaneous. I'll need to rebuild my finances, which could take a month or two. That doesn't mean you won't get the rewards you've earned. It just means it'll take a little bit of time.

To reiterate, I won't be picking up the tab for HaloTracks this month. The money I would usually spend has been running into the money I need for things like food. This situation isn't permanent, as I start working on June 15. I apologize for dropping this bomb on you all, and I waited as long as I could to decide on whether or not I would need to make this decision. I want to thank each and every one of you for all the help you've given and, hopefully, are about to give. Please let me know if you have any questions!

I will begin designing all of the rewards as soon as possible and will update this topic with previews as I complete them.

GOAL: $56.00 USD

TARGET DATE: June 18, 2015

Total received: $201.00

To receive rewards, donate to our PayPal account by clicking the "Donate" button either on the Home or Forum page. Be sure to PM @Le Hefe to make sure your donation is properly tracked.

Tier 1 - $5.00

Custom HaloTracks box art for Halo 5. You call HaloTracks home. Make sure your copy of Halo 5: Guardians reflects that.

Tier 2 - $10.00

All rewards in Tier 1, plus a HaloTracks poster. Choose from Forge-oriented "Creation," or race-inspired "Rite of Fire." Regardless, your wall is going to look much better.

Tier 3 - $25.00

All rewards for Tiers 1 and 2, plus the official HaloTracks T-Shirt. I'd say you'd never have to take it off, but then you'd get stinky. Then the shirt turns green and might even explode... It's just not a good time.

Tier 4 - $50.00

All rewards for Tiers 1, 2, and 3, but with a customized T-Shirt and HT 5.0 nameplate. How custom? How custom do you want it?

Tier 5 - $80.00

All rewards for Tiers 1, 2, 3, and 4, plus a free copy of Halo 5: Guardians with included custom HaloTracks box art. Free game? Enough said.

GOAL COMPLETION - $56.00

A preview of the tournament view inside of HT 5.0, taken straight from the PSD, to be shared among the community. This page holds all of the information for a specific tournament and is what you'll interact with once 5.0 drops.

Make sure you donate to our PayPal account by clicking the "Donate" button on either the Home or Forum page. If you don't want to do that, the email address associated with our PayPal account is HaloTracks@gmail.com. Also, PM @Le Hefe to make sure your donation is properly tracked.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If we don't hit our mark, HaloTracks will be forced to go offline until the server payment is made, which wouldn't be until around July. Saying that HaloTracks is in your hands would be correct. I wouldn't ask this of you if it wasn't warranted by legitimate circumstance. Every dollar counts. Even if you can't spare the minimum tier, any amount is greatly appreciated and won't go to waste!

Take care, and thanks again!

PS: To everyone that has donated prior to this topic, I haven't forgotten about you! You'll all get stuff, too. I'll PM you regarding my plans for that. Oh, and you can get even more by donating this month. Wink wink.

You may see something coming through tonight, I'm busy for most of the day so either today or tomorrow.

Jeff you should make the game for a higher donation (i.e. more than what the game actually costs). I don't want to make you lose more money in the future.

1 person likes this

Jeff you should make the game for a higher donation (i.e. more than what the game actually costs). I don't want to make you lose more money in the future.

That's what I was thinking.

I've updated the reward tiers. I meant to add the amended Tier 4 in the first place, but it slipped my mind as I typed up the topic.

Dont worry jeff i got ya covered

Nevermind paypal wont take my card, maybe use chip in or another service

Edited by ImSOshiftfaced

I'll see what I can do, Shift.

Kitty, I can walk you through it on XBL when you're available. Let me know when you're available.

I'll see what I can do, Shift.

Kitty, I can walk you through it on XBL when you're available. Let me know when you're available.

Tomorrow night after my tournament. I had a female over tonight so I couldn't do it ;)

Tomorrow night after my tournament. I had a female over tonight so I couldn't do it ;)

Ooooooooooo. Was she a naughty little feline? Did she play with your scratching post?

11 people like this