Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Le Hefe

June Donation Incentives

18 posts in this topic

Jeff I set up a paypal, it's just comfirming my debit card, could be a couple days

donation sent! =)

Edited by ImSOshiftfaced
1 person likes this

Bean wins the post of the month, hands down.

OOOHHH! SHIFT! :WANT:

Coming in with the big greens, lol! Thanks so much, bro! That's cover art, plus a standard HT T-Shirt, plus a custom tee, plus a custom nameplate, plus a copy of H5 added to the queue!

We're already passed our donation goal, but donations will still be accepted up to June 18th for these rewards. Of course, donations after that date are always accepted. More donations equals more security for HT's future and more good stuff for all of you. Thanks again, Shift!

You has received a present from me. It cost much more than what was donated because the Canadian dollar is poo.

1 person likes this

The T-shirt would be cool, I'll probably end up buying my own halo 5 so don't worry about that. I've been meaning to contribute in some way so I'm just happy to help out

1 person likes this

Thanks so much, Nuked! Nice one-up of Shift by the way, lol. More shtuff added to the queue!

We've already smashed our donation goals, and there still time for you all to pitch in. Most of this money will go towards financing our server costs, but some of it will go towards renewing our IPB license. A renewed license is crucial for upgrading to the board version that 5.0 rests on, as you cannot download the latest board version without it. You guys have made this all possible. Thanks, again!

It is for the prizes, but I'm always accepted donations :)

Thanks to everyone that donated throughout last month. I was in a pretty rough spot at the beginning of June, and was in need of legitimate help. You guys took a lot of weight off my shoulders, and I'm extremely grateful for that. I'm finishing up the design on the HT Tournaments view page. Once it's done, I'm sending it off to Hatter for final approval and then unto you guys for its debut! It will take me a little bit of time to get the designs for the posters and T-Shirts ready to go. I do ask for your patience in regards to those.

I honestly didn't expect to get over $200 in donations. It's extremely humbling to see that level of support! The next time I ask for donations, it's going to be for something huge. Possibly even bigger than HT 5.0. :WANT:

Here's a final thank you to everyone that donated, spread the word, and sign into HaloTracks every day. You guys make this community what it is. You guys make this fun.

Cheers! :drinks:

3 people like this