Superior Forger

Fireworks "Epic Videos or Personal Experiences"

6 posts in this topic

It's almost that time of year where most of us celebrate Independence Day; but for those of you who don't and most likely have used or seen fireworks before, I want to hear about your epic fails or whatever you want to call it. I love fireworks to death, but lets not forget how dangerous they can be. The video below was an incident of the kind of devastation that fireworks can cause if mishandled. So be careful this 4th of July and for whatever else you guys celebrate with fireworks. Please feel free to post your personal stories or videos of others stupidity.

Last year at my brothers cottage up north, we set off alot of fireworks at once for a finale and some of them tipped over and starting shooting directly at us. One hit my Aunt in the shin and she had a massive blue and purplish bruise there.

Airborne fireworks are illegal in Minnesota, but we got ahold of some a few years ago. Our friends' uncle or something had a ton from Wisconsin and brought them over to our house. Nothing went wrong, just lel

Fireworks actually just became legal in New York State so i'm pretty excited this year to be setting them off.

Edited by RealDealD