Jake Bobius

e3 2015

favorite leg. map to forge?   23 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Here you can talk about everything e3. What games you were impressed with and what games you were disappointed in. I don't want to look like an idiot so do the poll and post in the topic.

Right now I plan on getting Halo 5

Edited by Jake Bobius

Halo 5 looks great, Warzone gameplay and everything in my opinion. I know arena will be much better but there wasn't anything that truly disappointed me about the gameplay.

Halo 5 was so underwhelming compared to every other game at e3. Every other game actually made me want to get the game, meanwhile halo 5's big announcement was a new multiplayer Gametype that didn't even, in my opinion, look that good in the trailer. The campaign gameplay looked cool, but the art style of the game is so cartoony i can't get over it.

1 person likes this

There's 10 games that I want to get, but in the end I will probably only get Halo and one or two other games.

I completely agree with everything you said about Halo 5, Jab.

I agree, the art style is cake looking its pretty annoying, really wish they would've changed that especially since its such a similar look to Halo 4.

I'm also buying Rory McIlroy PGA Tour ;)

I said that last night and everyone made fun of me. Glad to see I'm not the only one

Halo will be bad. So so many way better games out there. I'll only get it if there is good racing/forging, but honestly after MCC they don't deserve my money at all.

Best announcement of E3 by a country mile for me was Shenmue 3, I've been waiting for this game for 14 years...

The new Ghost Recon game looks fantastic. Battlefront also looks sweet.

Also the Rare collection will be awesome! Conker <3

1 person likes this

So here are my impressions so far, post conferences, after Day 1 and into Day 2 already.

The Nope.

PC GAMING SHOW - It sounded so good in theory! Give the PC, normally a neglected platform at the big show, an E3 platform of its own. In execution, though, maybe there’s a reason it’s left in the dark for the week. Despite the best efforts of the show’s host, the ever-lovable Day9, this show was a snoozefest. Interviews were awkward, footage was often underwhelming and the brand intrusion from AMD was a bit much, even within the context of E3.

NINTENDO - I know, there’s a reason Nintendo’s E3 shows are often a letdown. There are Nintendo Directs for the good stuff. But still! Even taking that into account, today’s showing was bleak.

PERSONA 5 - Persona, I love you. I love you so much that a new Persona 5 trailer was literally the one and only thing I was genuinely looking forward to from this E3. Instead, we got the same trailer we saw a few months back. It was even still in Japanese. This game is supposed to be out in a few months! Super disappointing.

The Hell Yeah!

HOLOLENS - Oculus Rift still gets all the headlines, but Microsoft’s own VR offering (well, technically it’s Augmented Reality, not Virtual Reality) is quietly winning people over. Super-impressive Minecraft and Halo demos will do that for ya. Provided they don’t glitch out (which the Halo one did).

GENEI IBUN ROKU - Aka Shin Megami vs Fire Emblem. Just look at this funking trailer.

KINGDOM HEARTS III - I'm riding around on the hype train Sora summons. This trailer was very much a winner.

DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED - I can very much stand Deus Ex, and I can assure you this trailer was a winner.

PLANET COASTER - Well, this looks like something millions of people around the world might slowly and quietly grow to love. Guess the PC show wasn’t a complete write-off.

As far as getting games go...

The Division

Battleborn

Just Cause 3

Fallout 4

Mad Max

Need For Speed

Rare Replay

Forza 6

Halo 5: Guardians

Black Ops 3

Star Wars Battlefront

Rainbow Six: Siege

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Assassins Creed Syndicate

Rock Band 4

Dark Souls 3

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Mirrors Edge Catalyst

Uncharted 4

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection

Ratchet & Clank

God of War 3 Remastered

Super Mario Maker

Yoshi's Wooly World

Rodea the Sky Soldier

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Star Fox Zero

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

I can go on and on if you all would like, there's plenty more. :)

Right now I plan on getting Halo 5, Rainbow 6, The Division, Battlefront, and NBA 2k.