Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrs StarStrukk

Expect to not see me around much anymore.

10 posts in this topic

Ok so for those that don't know, I currently work two separate jobs. One at a local movie theatre and the other at GameStop.

Awhile ago I was offered an interview at a prep school for a job as assistant band director, head girls varsity basketball coach, & primary sign language instructor. I recently received an email saying that the county BoE processed my paperwork, and voted at a meeting to hire me at the school.

So needless to say I'll be working three jobs now, the third being really huge for me. I'm taking the basketball team to camp a week from this Monday, and the week after working at band camp all week to get the halftime show for the fall ready to go. Not to mention moving into classrooms and all that.

I'll be a busy bee the rest of the summer, and pretty much for a good time until I get things settled down.

There's that.

Couldn't ask for a better group of awesome people to rce with. Had a really great time. :)

Bye, deuces, peace, sayonara, adios.

Stay fierce~

That's definitely an amazing opportunity. I wish you only the best in all of your pursuits and aspirations! God bless :)

You have the willpower to give up something you enjoy for something more important, I appreciate that alot and its something I need to work on myself. Good luck, Star!

Holy damn. This was not a goodbye that I was suspecting for awhile. Three years ago, when I first raced with you and Coookkie, to now, have been quite an experience. After that lobby, I knew you wouldn't be gone for awhile; and most of the time I suspect people to disappear soon like they tend to do. But I knew you would stick around, and you did. You have made an impact on this community Star, don't forget that, and don't forget us. Good luck with your future endeavors and be sure to stop by every once in awhile! :ninja:

Star it was a pleasure meeting you and racing with you in the two and a half years we've known each other. I wish you goodluck with what life brings to the table and hopefully we will hear from you in the future. I bid you farewell and may the Smoove Moves always be with you.

Hey Star I know I've been a complete dick to you sometimes and that we always haven't been able to get along, but you are accomplishing many amazing things that most others don't even think of going after. And you are doing all of this while being mute which makes me admire your tenacity more than almost anyone else I know. rce

Thank you for being a part of this community, Star. You were a truly unique member to have, and I will always appreciate the work you put forth for HT. I wish you the best of luck and success in reaching your goals.

Until we meet again...

Take care!

-Jeff

It cannot be truly measured how much you have helped out ORL, HT, and the racing Community all together. I wish the best of luck to any endeavor you decide to put your time into. It's always upsetting to see another good racer but, most importantly a good personality leave the race community. Your not the first or the last by any means. It never gets easier saying goodbye. Thanks Star.