Superior Forger

What kind of forger are you?

11 posts in this topic

I know everybody has a past and some people have moved on to forging different kinds of tracks then when they 1st started. So I just wanted to know what kind of forger each of you are now that Halo MCC has been released. I myself am still exploring and not quite sure what kind of tracks I want to focus on building. I skip around with a lot of different projects, most not even resembling a racetrack these days. But to answer the question stated above, I would have to say I'm more of a Skytrack Forger. So what say you?

Jab and Office, don't post things that lack in contribution to the topic. Be mature in your responses, as well. If you don't want to contribute, then simply do not post. This is a warning.

Tred, I identify myself with being a motocross forger. Skytracks are actually what I first started forging, so I've always held a liking towards Battle Tracks. I made a track specifically for BT when the Master Chief Collection came out, and I plan on making more.

I've started working on new types of tracks. I like to think of them as "Mountain Tracks".

They basically intertwine through and around mountains that are either created or are there initially. Like Mountain Rush.

I, personally, never not use the rock palette when I forge tracks. I have to have some form of rock in the track, either aesthetically or functionally, and I guess that's kind of why I started forging mountain-based tracks.

I think that wouldn't change for MCC or Halo 5, because that's just what I love forging with. But there needs to be more rocks in forge.

I've tried my hand in all types of tracks and what not, but I mainly forge motocross tracks.

1 person likes this

Same as Jab, I've dabbled with all kinds of tracks. I would say I am primarily a Mayhem/Demo Forger though.

Also, those are absolutely incredible creations Jake! Not sure how those contribute to the topic, but whatever floats your boat!

Same as Jab, I've dabbled with all kinds of tracks. I would say I am primarily a Mayhem/Demo Forger though.

Also, those are absolutely incredible creations Jake! Not sure how those contribute to the topic, but whatever floats your boat!

I let other people decide how they feel about my forging Ian. This is my only way of contributing to this topic since recently I've been inactive forging. Hope you can understand!

Jake, please be serious and contribute to the topic properly.

I am the best forger. Let me know if you need a signature.

I also forge motocross racetracks, but that's a minor hobby.