Superior Forger

Throwing in the towel!

6 posts in this topic

I must finally bring my gaming activities to a halt. I only have 8 or so months left on my student loan deferment and have landed my 1st real job. It's going to be a hectic fast paced job where I will be doing Retail/Marketing for clients via face to face in small groups of people and one on one. So I will be studying and practicing very hard on my presentation and have decided not to renew my Xbox Live gold membership even though I have the 4 month card in my dresser. Perhaps I will give it to somebody for winner of a future contest.

If you see me online I will most likely be watching TV or something since my cable is setup through my Xbox One. I do one day plan to slow down and maybe have more time for gaming again, but for now I just want to say "ForgeHaloRacetracks" is up for grabs. I don't mean I'm giving it away, but if you wish to have an account or access to "ForgeHaloRacetracks" to post videos and what not then you certainly can as long as it's Halo Racing related. PM me if your interested. I have decided since I have so many things linked to my other account "TheRedEyedDevil" it will not be deleted, and no, I'm not giving it away. For the rest of this week I will be on a fraction of the time I usually spend to finish up projects as best I can and talk to some friends.

I know you guys hate me always asking to play demo and playing demo on Halo MCC is very frustrating when It doesn't want to work. But it has been the best thing I could ever hope for while being a part of this community. I have had a lot of fun with you guys and even though some of us don't see eye to eye, I don't regret one moment no matter how hard I raged in playing a game of Demotracks. So I want to thank all of you guys for giving me the time of my life for these last couple of years on something as simple as a mongoose in the 1st person shooter game of Halo.

I'm not dying now, so don't miss me too hard!

Peace, my Halotracks brethren.

2 people like this

I'll get on sometime today to put the Co-Forge map on my fileshare so you can download it and do what you want. You can name it what you want too, but I'll just put it up there as Unfinished_Track so you can find it. All I ask is that you don't change the moving objects part (s) one bit. Everything works great but if you want to change anything else you can, but I'm done with it so if you mess anything up then your on your own bro. You will have to find a stating place, create checkpoints, kill boundaries, and aesthetics.

It's been nice seeing you bro. It's funny how this is the 1st time we've actually co-forged a map after the many attempts in the last year or so. I'd hate to leave you all the work, but your also going to have to do the map post and submission post.

eh I'm not to far behind you, since no one funking races anymore.

Sucks to see you go, but it's great to hear about your future plans. Best of luck to you and your life, TRED! Hope you decided to come back someday!

Are you sure you're tredy to leave? You'll be sorely missed but I understand. My career has killed my Halo life too. Good luck with the new job and come back for Halo 5 (if it doesn't suck).