Superior Forger

BT (Zone Based)

6 posts in this topic

So, after playing BT for the 1st time ever I felt picking up weapons as a passenger was kind of glitchy. I like the idea and of course have no direct problems with it, but I just wanted to run an idea across you guys for a BT track that I'm thinking about making. The track I have in mind will have 5 zones. Now as you all know there are only 4 trait zones. So when I say 5 zones the gametype itself is a zone and will take effect on a place on the map where there are no trait zones.

Zone 1 (Gametype)

Normal Shields - Spawn with BR and AR - Infinite BR & AR ammo - 1 Frag & 1 Sticky Grenade

Trait Zones can vary upon theme or what creator wants for the track

Zone 2 (Alpha)

Sniper Zone - Beams and Snipers only - Wide open sections - Curvy turns - Elevations

Zone 3 (Bravo)

Stall out Zone - Plasma Pistol and Sword - 2 Stickies

Zone 4 (Charlie)

Air Zone - Lots of jumps with brute-shot as primary weapon only - Instead of falling to your death you are teleported back to beginning of section.

Zone 5 (Delta)

* etc...

This is just an idea of what's going through my mind for some BT maps. Please comment your thoughts below..

Just my opinion, but I think this is a bad idea. It's too complex and people don't only shoot people in their zone or area of the track so it would kind of defeat the purpose.

It wouldn't work anyways, trait zones don't allow for you to modify weapons within the trait zone options. However it would work for movement, shields and gravity.