Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superior Forger

How do you charge?

favorite leg. map to forge?   24 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

I've had an iPhone 4s for about 3 years now. It was free and it still works beautifully. But who really plugs there stuff into the wall anymore? I have 4 USB ports on my laptop, 4 ports on my USB 3.0 Hub, 3 ports on my Xbox One, and 1 port on my alarm clock which is the one I use.

I also use an awesome green lighted charge cord just because I've always had a nick for lights, it was only 4 bucks!

My phone doesn't take much to charge, so I don't bother turning it off or putting it in airplane mode, but if you were in a hurry you could essentially do that and it would charge much faster.

I know this topic is random, but the story behind it is that I was just asked for my power core and it took me about 3 minutes to find it. I literally have a huge box dedicated to all kinds of computer and electronics type crap just sitting in my room. I wish I could sell some of it and make some money, but I occasionally need something from it every year, so I just keep it all.

Anyways; lets hear it guys!

Edited by Superior Forger

But who really plugs there stuff into the wall anymore?

I plug my Galaxy S4 into the wall.

1 person likes this

There's a plug in the wall behind my bed so I can look at my phone without getting up or listen to music when sleeping. My battery can last a long time so I don't have any problems.

I use what came with my phone. This is unrelated but I plug in my Fitbit into the wall with my old phone charger.

My phone charges fast and lasts a long time. Somewhere I heard its got one of the biggest batteries so that might explain it, and its a huge phone the screen is massive so you would think it would struggle in that area. But nope, it excels.

I plug my phone into the wall.

I have an iPhone 5s, I plug it into a potatoe.

Edited by Jab

I use an iPhone 4s. The battery drains much quicker than I would like, so I find myself in need to charge it in the middle of the day. This is also coming from a guy that doesn't use his phone too often (or runs said phone on maximum brightness).

I, like any other generic plebeian, plug my phone into the wall.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. I use the charger that comes with my phone. The battery life is good and it charges really quickly. Sometimes I use my xbox to charge it as well. I've had my phone since December of 2014 and I've loved it. I use straight talk as a provider because its costs $45 a month for unlimited Talk, Text, web and I have unlimited data which is nice.