Superior Forger

FHR Contests finally begin!

favorite leg. map to forge?   23 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Hello Halotracks. I just wanted to officially state that I will be doing racetrack contests on ForgeHaloRacetracks. What I haven't decided on yet is the broad range of tracks I will be accepting such as H2A, H3, and H4. Another thing I'm debating on is whether it should be a top 5 or top 10. I'm thinking a top 10. But 1st things 1st, since I there hasn't been any contests at all, I will be doing a top 20 of all racetracks this year. I will be spreading the word through Xbox and friends, but if you guys could do the same that would be a big help.

Another thing I want to introduce is that since I don't have money to give away for 1st place so I will will be volunteering the opportunity to forge a racetrack with me or the FHR team. I know this may not interest you very much but I have a lot of fans that would love this. If for whatever reason one of you win the contest and don't want to forge a map with me that's fine too. I just think it would be cool. And of course I will upload a separate video on the map that the winner and I / FHR Team create as a bonus.

There are still lots of rules and other things I have to think about for contest submissions and so forth, but I just wanted to get this across before it slips away. I've been wanting to host contests and things on FHR since I started the channel. So let me know in the polls above and comments below what your ideas or concerns are so I can figure this stuff out.

Thank You,

Superior Forger

I have been waiting for a contest like this to arise so I can take full interest in it.

I would flopping love to be in with this. I already have 2 tracks, one of which forged with Nuked, that I would want to submit for this, but if I need to make 2 more, then so be the case.

Yeah, I'm all up for this! Count me in!

Sounds like a good idea!

My advice would be to keep it simple. Stick to a monthly top 5, limit submissions to H2A and allow co-forges. Other than that, I think it should turn out great!