Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat2BKittnMe

Halo 5 Rce Forges

favorite leg. map to forge?   23 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Hey dudes and Jab!

Just want to know what you guys plan on forging first when Halo 5: Guardians of the Galaxy comes out. Hope the race track forging more than doubles in H5 since it was not really happening on MCC. I personally plan on getting a remake out of the way real quick (Ball Me) then make a SX, MX, and a hybrid (Terrain/Mayhem). Lettuce know in the comments!

Edited by Kat2BKittnMe
1 person likes this

Hey dudes and Jab!

lel

I'm not sure what I'll forge first, most likely will be a skytrack but that all depends on what the forge is like and what terrain will be like on either canvas' or through the forge pallet. If it's nice I may open things off with a terrain track or possible a hybrid of the two.

1 person likes this

I think I'm gonna go back to my previous ways and start forging some total babes again, really helps me express my confusion about my sexuality since I'm not a "dude".

1 person likes this

Was going to go straight to Campaign. But there is no way I'm not going into forge now. Plus me and Nuked have had a plan in the works for a good few months now.

All I know with forge is that the ability to modify weather will be added as that was something that Bungie hoped for in Reach, but didn't have the time for it as the game was closer to release.

A f'n long terrain track. Nuff' said.

Lel isn't a voting option so I guess I'll go with "Other."

Lettuce Fudge

Was going to go straight to Campaign. But there is no way I'm not going into forge now. Plus me and Nuked have had a plan in the works for a good few months now.

Lel isn't a voting option so I guess I'll go with "Other."

Lettuce Fudge

The plan has developed heavily, nobody is prepared.