Bean05

Would you? rather day 3

favorite leg. map to forge?   24 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Interested to know what you'd rather do, feel free to ask questions to make sure you are clear on what option to chose.

This is a weekly questioner.

Strong reasoning behind your decision is encouraged and lorl.

2 people like this

I chose the sock because you only have to deal with that for a week. If you have a chance to slap gogeta but miss, you will be regretting it for the rest of your lelf.

Actually, did you ever find the magic acorn? That could potentially be a deal-breaker.

1 person likes this

I chose the sock because you only have to deal with that for a week. If you have a chance to slap gogeta but miss, you will be regretting it for the rest of your lelf.

Actually, did you ever find the magic acorn? That could potentially be a deal-breaker.

I didn't :'(

2 people like this

Office informed me of this and I didn't think it would be right if I didn't give my opinion on this glorious topic.

Obviously slapping gogeta has been a fantasy of mine ever since I first met the bitch. But like office said, having the opportunity and missing would leave me to question my life as a whole and make me feel like a shell of a man. I would never be able to love with myself knowing that I could've finally expressed all of my anger in one powerful, overly exaggerated slap and missed.

That's why I would choose the sock. I can sympathize for what you went through having to chase after that acorn for ages. There was a period in my life where I became addicted to heroin hero. A game where you chase a magical dragon through a forest while constantly shooting up. Before I knew it I had played this game for six days straight. (I later found out you never even catch the dragon). The point of the story is I had not taken a shower or disposed of my body's natural waste in six days, so I smelled pretty bad. That is why I would imagine having to wear your stinky sock wouldn't be all that bad, except for the fact I would have to get used to eating with one hand for a week. But if I can overcome my addiction to heroin hero, I can pretty much accomplish anything.

4 people like this

I chose the chance to slap Gogeta in the face and miss because wearing someone else stank for a week is absolutely disgusting and I would rather feel shame than absolutely disgusted with myself! I wouldn't do it even if it was the sweaty sock of Megan Fox! You guys are nasty!!!

To have the opportunity to slap Gogeta and miss is something that no man can overcome. That kind of false hope is just simply unbearable.

Edited by Pancake

I will take the sock and then go on holiday to the Netherlands to visit my family. While over there I will naturally be obliged to visit my friend Gogetarulz. When I meet him I will treat him to a nice dinner and a romantic walk through the tulip fields. At the end of a wonderful evening he will lean in for a goodnight kiss. As his eyes close and his lips get ready meet mine, my hand will be on a wide trajectory towards his unsuspecting face. I slap him... with the smelly sock covered hand. Mission accomplished! No homo.

6 people like this

I'd miss the slap because I don't want my hand to be smelly and have to smell it every time I pick my nose.

Missing a chance to slap Gogeta's bitch face is unacceptable.

HaloTracks: Where expressing our desire to cause bodily harm to one of our members brings us closer together.

Missing a chance to slap Gogeta's bitch face is unacceptable.

HaloTracks: Where expressing our desire to cause bodily harm to one of our members brings us closer together.

However watching anyone attempt it would be priceless.