Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat2BKittnMe

Team Fiesta in Halo 5

2 posts in this topic

fiesta_zpsusri9eqe.jpg

Hey guys!

When I first started Team Fiesta it was mostly a filler for no DRL races happening and HTSX not being in season. I, like many others wanted to do some racing but there weren't any events outside of HT Demo at the time. Due to the success of the squad I figured I would continue hosting events in the future. Unfortunately I got kind of busy with life and other games (Madden, Destiny TTK) so season 2 was cancelled after just two tournaments. To keep up with the laid back fun attitude that the squad has I've decided that tournaments in the future will not be placed in to seasons, they will instead be standalone events with some having one type of track themes, some being a mix of track styles, and others testing out new ideas throughout the HaloTracks community. I will be adding other race hosts to the squad so that some events can and will take place without me having to be present. The squad will be opening up tournaments to more track styles including Gran Prix and Mixed Terrain. (Depending on if GP is better than it was in MCC) Rules will change according to the Halo 5 gameplay and setup. This will affect the number of participants in tournaments, starting gate methods, and other minor things. Everything else will stay the same as it currently is.

post-1-0-90567900-1400475492.jpg

I'm super excited for Halo 5 forge and the racing. The mongoose looks real strange but that doesn't bother me. There will be a Mayhem forge contest either alone or grouped in a bigger contest so get your ideas ready for that. Any questions, comments, or concerns just comment on this post.

I hope to see you all and rce against you in Halo 5!

Edited by Kat2BKittnMe

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0