Superior Forger

Gamertag History

22 posts in this topic

I've had a few gamertags in my past, I don't remember all of them, but I do remember specifically that Halo 3 was the game where I created multiple accounts for boosting purposes. I've had multiple bans across two of my accounts for boosting, modding, and bad rep. There were a lot of variables that gave me the incentive to create a new gamertag after I had established a name for myself, but moving on to the topic of how may gamertags I've had. I've had 4 Xbox Live Accounts with a total of 5 gamertags.

Xbox Live Accounts:

TheRedEyedDevil

xReaperOfDoomx

Fatal Blitz x

Superior Forger

Gamertag Changes:

TheRedEyedDevil

BRICKxTRED

TheRedEyedDevil

Bans:

Halo 3 - 2 week ban leaving every game

Halo 3 - Permanent fileshare ban for uploading modded map

Halo 3 - Multiple 15 minute bans for betrayals/quitting

Halo Reach - 2 Week XP ban & Rank Rest for AFC-ing Firefight

Halo Reach - Multiple 15 minute bans for betrayals/quitting

Halo Reach - 2 Week XP ban for boosting

Bio - 2 week ban from xbox live for "I like mods" in bio

Bio - Gamezone set to cheater for modded gamerscore

Clans:

KSI (2008-2009) - Quit because they didn't allow T-Bagging

DHG (Halo Reach Era) - Quit because they wanted me to change my gamertag to something with DHG in it.

BRICK (2012-2014) Booted out after a 160 Car show was demolished by an unexpected Airstrike in GTA 5.

Current - I no longer accept clan invites as I really hate the lame so called "Chain of Command and Ranks, Rules, and completely dumb overuse of control". I myself just like to forge stuff and am a loner in mostly everything I do. Of the thousands of people I have befriended over the last 7 years, I can honestly relate to the quote "Good friends are hard to find". My advice, if you like your freedom, don't anchor yourself down into some clan or group of people who just tel you what you can and cannot do!

Edited by Superior Forger

Never changed my gamertag, however I own a few accounts

Nuk3dIceCream

NukedLceCream

Nuk3dLceCream

cassel sucks

Queen Edward I

xJAB199x

Inferior Forger

Obi Wan Casseli

Sodas Mom

I'm pretty sure there a more, just can't remember.

As far as bans, I've received a few 12 hour playtime rollbacks on mw3 and I think a day xbl ban at some point.

I've only had one XBL account that I've played on for over 8 years. It's gone through quite the number of gamertag changes and each of them has a story behind it.

Castlemusta 381 - Le OG GT. Created in 2007 during Halo 2 and inspired by an account on CE from my friends Xbox.

x Cassel x - Changed to this GT in 2009 during Halo 3 because the first one apparently didn't make any sense and because I wanted to be cool [insert irony].

Obi Wan Casseli - Changed to this GT in 2010 during Halo: Reach solely as a prank pulled on Egodude.

Masta Cassel - Changed to this GT in 2011 when making fun of Egodude got old and because I wanted to stick it to Masta.

Foxburns MOM - Temporarily changed to this GT in 2012 solely as a prank on a young lad in a THFE lobby.

Casselfied - Changed to this GT in 2012 before Halo 4 to prank Egodude again and solidify my alias as Cassel.

Camonized - Recently changed to this GT in 2015 to promote my nickname 'Camo' and to avoid issues of explaining my Casselfied alias to other people.

Okay, I lied about only having one XBL account that I've played on. I have a 2nd account called SimpL Camo that I created for me, Rob, Jake and Soda's 'competitive' H2A team. I no longer use that account.

I have no recorded XBL bans.

And I thought you were just joking about the Inferior Forger thing...

Never changed my gamertag, however I own a few accounts

Inferior Forger

I changed my gamertag once from TheOffice1808 to Offrce.

I own one other XBL account.

CasseIfied

No XBL bans only ORL for some reason.

I own three gamertags and my main account has had two gamertags.

(2006-2008) DarkHalo25 - I needed a gamertag when joining Xbox Live and the 25 comes from typically being 25th on school rosters. Halo 2 and PGR 2 were literally the only two Xbox games I played back then.

(2008-present) King Edward I - This comes from two things: my world history class and my involvement in the player-owned city/kingdom/empire clans on RuneScape.

I also own King Edward II and King Edward l(lowercase L).

I have never been banned on Xbox Live.

I currently own 5 accounts and have had a plethora of gamertag changes on my main account (as we're all aware).

Accounts:

- PANCAKEMUFFIN

- iDonglow - (Made this UK account to download the MXGP demo; DemoTracks was still a thing)

- HurIed - (Made this account because I wanted to be a cool kid with a one-word gamertag)

- F00LlSH - (Same rule applies)

- Espeonix - (Just thought this was a cool name cause it mixed two Pokemon lol)

GT Changes:

- PANCAKEMUFFIN (The og tag boi)

- l Panny l - (Changed due to the sudden uprise of everyone in my friend group changing their tags)

- Pancacky - (Desperately needed to have something that wasn't l Panny l)

- lPancake - (Because I just wanted to be called my alias by everyone)

- Deaconz - (I wanted people to call me by my real name for some reason)

- Pan the Cake - (I honestly have nothing to say about this one)

- Cakered - (My current gamertag and one that I'm satisfied with. Especially considering my inactivity on Xbox, I see no need for any further change)

OG GT: Shiznister

Louisville8785 (I shared an acct with my sister at the time)

KSI Louisville

KSI XD

KGB XD

KGB XD FSUFMX

EoE FSUFMX

FSUFMX

Jeffh3962

Le Hefe

I would never have guessed you were in KSI.

OG GT: Shiznister

Louisville8785 (I shared an acct with my sister at the time)

KSI Louisville

KSI XD

KGB XD

KGB XD FSUFMX

EoE FSUFMX

FSUFMX

Jeffh3962

Le Hefe