Le Hefe

Halo 5 Forge

60 posts in this topic

Welcome to HaloTracks' official Halo 5 Forge Discussion thread! We made this topic at the moment Forge was announced for Halo 5. As such, this topic chronicles the development of Forge in Halo 5, along with the community's reactions to such updates. So look back, discuss, and engage!

It's finally here. Take a good, long look at this short preview for Halo 5's Forge.

[youtubeHD=oDltTQiZMmw][/youtubeHD]

I am excited for the new forge in Halo 5. I'm not too excited to have to wait tel December. I never expected this to happen, I mean they've been working on Halo 5 for over 3 years, the last thing I expected was to see that Halo 5 Forge would be delayed. But no worries, at least there will still be lots of stuff to do until then. They have a ton of new features in Forge, I suggest you read up on them so your not completely lost when you first enter Halo 5 Forge: http://www.halowaypo...ggest-forge-yet

Edited by Superior Forger

I like the red and blue circle thing where you can change an object's direction and slope separately. I hate having an object (say a 2x4) at 45 degrees because that's where my track is going and then it being f*cking impossible to make it a slope without it being all weird.

Edit: As for waiting for December for Forge I personally don't mind because I'm probably not getting H5 until Xmas anyway.

Edited by UltimaNylocke

forge looks great really excited to see everything we create with it. if it is delayed until december however I might not buy the game until then :( 3 v 4 industries strikes again

1 person likes this

forge looks great really excited to see everything we create with it. if it is delayed until december however I might not buy the game until then :( 3 v 4 industries strikes again

Don't worry, I don't think Bungy and 434 studios can screw up that bad again.