Le Hefe

Halo 5 Forge

60 posts in this topic

thanks for that whiskey.

going to make a mx track on the snow canvas and make it foggy and windy as hell. hope that if the wind does effect the player/mongoose and not just the fog that it doesn't make the movements look super janky

I can see this being a thing with the people that make machinimas. I wonder if the fog and wind can be limited to certain sections of the map or on timers. For a racetrack it would be cool to have some parts of the track foggy or obscured with fog and then other places bright out in the light or sun or something...

thanks for that whiskey.

going to make a mx track on the snow canvas and make it foggy and windy as hell. hope that if the wind does effect the player/mongoose and not just the fog that it doesn't make the movements look super janky

I don't remember who I talked to about the "grouping feature" but we had this idea for years now, and it's awesome they are doing it!

I don't remember who I talked to about the "grouping feature" but we had this idea for years now, and it's awesome they are doing it!

It's pretty much every forger's dream haha

Click

Nothing new but just a summary of what was shown in the video. Scroll down a bit.

There's some gifs to look at. Most impressive is the terrain one.

1 person likes this

I tell you right now, I'm not a huge fan of the blocks. I'm sure they are smooth and all, but they look so bland! I guess it will ease my pain to know that you have hundreds of colors to choose from.

I think I'll appreciate the blandness of the blocks, especially given the ability to change the glossiness of them.

Click

Nothing new but just a summary of what was shown in the video. Scroll down a bit.

There's some gifs to look at. Most impressive is the terrain one.

oljikhjizzctyg

1 person likes this