Le Hefe

Halo 5 Forge

60 posts in this topic

I tell you right now, I'm not a huge fan of the blocks. I'm sure they are smooth and all, but they look so bland! I guess it will ease my pain to know that you have hundreds of colors to choose from.

The problem about having detailed blocks is that if you phase them together it looks crappy. I love the simple blocks because you can always put detail in them yourself. Also, there are a bunch of blocks with detail and a bunch that are bland... 2 different areas in the menu :)

I'm excited. Those particular gentlemen are some pretty intelligent folk and all around good dudes (I'm buds with Warholic and interacted with all of those guys at some point or another). I'm more than comfortable with putting my faith in their feedback.

As for the bland textures, I was thinking the same thing and I have to agree with Ducain. When forging in Reach and especially H4, it was annoying to have the ideal piece for your map look out of place because of the different piece textures. I'd also imagine that z-fighting wouldn't be as noticeable.

Yeah Ducain said z-fighting will be nonexistent because of how precise you can move pieces.

Yeah Ducain said z-fighting will be nonexistent because of how precise you can move pieces.

Obviously that's the only true way to eliminate z-fighting altogether. I was saying that z-fighting won't be as big of a deal because the textures are the same.

i would love to get halo 5 and an xbox one and forge again especially with how great the forge looks

but that is determined by if i have room in my budge to get an xbox one

regardless if i have an xbox ill still be looking at all the great maps that are about to spawn from this forge

if i got halo 5 i would probably make nationals tracks the most because the terrain pieaces from whats shown look great for it

A walkthrough of one of the forge canvases

Also, from me to the other spartan is only about 30% of the maps length :)

Nmbs4Th.png

1 person likes this