Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superior Forger

Fast Food Spending...

12 posts in this topic

Don't know about you guys but I've spent lots of money ordering fast food. Today I ordered a 12 pack of tacos, xxl burrito, #4 combo, 12 pack of delights, and 2 beef quaseritos from taco bell in one order for the family and it was $40. I wonder if your allowed to order over 100 or 200 dollars at a taco bell... Anyhow, I was just wondering what your biggest order was at a fast food restaurant.

Edited by Superior Forger

I'll never forget it but during a school trip to Knott's Berry Farm for lunch me and my group of 12 or so friends combined all of our orders together at Johnny Rockets (a hamburger fast food joint, they're all over California). We even sat at a bunch of tables put together that took up a lot of space. Our combined total was like $150 or some astronomical number.

Typically every other Monday if the house doesn't have food we order this Monday special at Rosa Maria's (a Mexican joint, not very popular outside the area). It is four burritos, four tacos, and four large drinks for $29.99. We've had this for at least a couple of years so you can guess how much money we've given them and sometimes I go for a burrito by myself, which one of them is like $5.56.

I think I've spent 30 dollars at Portillos before. Which is the best "fast food" place in the world.

But as most of you know I usually get a burrito like 5 times a week for 6.50

On my lunch from work I go to Subway which is very cheap. I got a 6" Turkey sandwich with 2 chocolate chip cookies and a good sized drink for like $5.50. Soon I'm gonna buy healthier foods like frozen vegetables and what-not. Its actually cheaper buying your own food that is better for you than fast food that isn't. Buying and making your own food just requires more effort but its worth it.

Edit: Somewhere around $80 is what I think the biggest order from a fast food restaurant was for me. It was at Wendy's and my Dad was ordering for me, him, my brother Chad, Melissa, (my brothers wife) and my 3 nephews.

I worked as a delivery driver for a Chinese takeaway before I went to Uni.

Once had an order for over £200, only received a £3 tip :/

1 person likes this

I buy a lot of pizza and jimmy johns. But it's well worth it. In order to be a hoss you gotta eat like a hoss.

1 person likes this

Jake, how do you even find these things...

I try to avoid fast food, but it's kind of inevitable as it's the easiest option most of the time. I never really go crazy when I order from fast food places, though. I think I could confidently say I've never spent more than $10 on a meal for just myself.