Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bean05

***SPOILERS*** Star Wars Thread

15 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed the film, however I found Kylo and Snoke to be a bit of a let down to be quite honest.

Although considering how much I already hate Kylo,its fair to say they've done a good job with him.

Rey would get it tbh tbf

Daisy-Ridley-as-Rey-in-The-Force-Awakens.jpg

I think it did a great job setting up episode 8, and I cant wait for it to come out. i think Kylo Ren is one of the best villains in the series so far so I'd have to disagree with you. I thought it was such a good movie, probably gonna have to see it again.

I think it did a great job setting up episode 8, and I cant wait for it to come out. i think Kylo Ren is one of the best villains in the series so far so I'd have to disagree with you. I thought it was such a good movie, probably gonna have to see it again.

Yeah I can't wait for the next episode either.

So, do we think Rey is Luke's daughter potentially?

I reckon Finn is Lando's son :ninja:

Overall I loved the movie and I wanna see it many more times, Kylo Ren became one of my favorite villains not just because he was badass and powerful but because you actually understood his motivation for doing what he did and I can't wait to see how he's utilized in the next movie. Han's death although telegraphed to shit was definitely heartbreaking and Chewie's reaction hit me like a bus. As far as Rey goes I'm fairly positive she's Luke's daughter, it just makes sense with her force powers and how she saw flashbacks of Luke and Kylo Ren and JJ and Disney have also said that this trilogy is continuing the Skywalker trilogy so Rey being the main character basically confirms that she's a Skywalker. I highly doubt Finn is Lando's son, there's already too many "oh look this person's this guy's son or this guy's daughter" in these movies it would just be dumb at this point. Although I do think Finn will replace Han next to Chewie when it comes to the Falcon or who knows maybe they'll bring Lando back and use him to replace Han. Also the lightsaber battle in this movie turned my penis into it's own lightsaber.

The lightsaber battle in this movie was arguably the best lightsaber duel in the whole series. It was just so realistic and gritty.

I too thought the lightsaber battle was dope. What was really cool was how more than one person actually got hurt. Unlike in episode 5 and 6 where they just get a hand cut off and it's over, both participants in this fight inflicted some damage. And the fact that Kylo Ren will have that scar now is pretty cool.

Rey developed the force so fast, like Ben Solo, she must be from Anakin's bloodline. Rey's Story will be great, many similarities between her and Luke off the back.

Han dies, funk that shit. Honestly I applaud JJ and Disney, i'll probably see it 2 or 3 more times til another 18 months

I saw the movie last night and have to say that I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I hated that I didn't go to the opening day because the crowd atmosphere would've made the experience amazing. Overall I would give it the second best out of all seven. At first before seeing the movie, I had a strong assumption that Kylo Ren was Han's son Jacen.SO in the scene where Snoke said that Ren would have to kill his father blew my funking mind. Han's death hit me like a train considering the wait from Episode 6 to Episode 7 built that up. I also think it's cool that they kept Luke out of the movie until the end. Mark Hamill looked to be in great shape for the movie.

I hated that I didn't go to the opening day because the crowd atmosphere would've made the experience amazing.

Yeah I saw it in IMAX 3D on Thursday and people were clapping and cheering at every chance they got haha