Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kogaGmente III

Got and XBONE BUT NEED HELP

3 posts in this topic

Ok so I finally got xbox one and Halo 5 and Gears of war Ultimate Edition along with it. Initial updates for first time set up when swell. But now i'm in a huge bunch of shit. I've installed Halo 5 and now it wants to update.

Gears of War included. All the stuff taking up internet on Xbox One is causing my internet to crash repetitively and it won't stop until I reset my router. Even when I limit downloads, if I start to play that game I am forced to up instead of playing offline.

My internet is actually a limit connection. Not because I have a cap limit but more so on Bandwidth usage. My download speed on http://www.speedtest.net/ is only 2.55MbPersecond and my download 0.36Mbpersecond. Yes I have a shitty internet, but just enought to actually play online. My internet is fine when I play on xbox 360. Downloads on it don't eat up my internet. But for some reason on xbox One downloads take my router down completely cause it's forcing it to work over its cap. I really need someone that knows what I can do to fix this?

Few things I should throw out there that I know I can't do.

1.) Can't get faster internet, it's not mine to change.

2.) Get a New Router capable of QqQ or DSSL internet

3.) Throw it out the Window!!!

Does anyone know anything I can do to at least help not really slow down download speeds but control how much it pushes at a time like the Xbox 360 Does and even my PC?

I'll try just about anything I can!

Nevermind I figured it out

Nevermind I figured it out

My internet is actually a limit connection. Not because I have a cap limit but more so on Bandwidth usage. My download speed on http://www.speedtest.net/ is only 2.55MbPersecond and my download 0.36Mbpersecond.

On the microsoft site it says that the minimum connection speed to have a satisfactory experience with xbl (being able to play it consistently) requires at least 3.00 MBps Download and 0.36MBps Upload. That might be some cause of your problem as my up speed is below that minimum and I constantly have connection issues whenever I play.

On the microsoft site it says that the minimum connection speed to have a satisfactory experience with xbl (being able to play it consistently) requires at least 3.00 MBps Download and 0.36MBps Upload. That might be some cause of your problem as my up speed is below that minimum and I constantly have connection issues whenever I play.

I hear ya on that but usually I don't have gameplay problems, just downloads