Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kogaGmente III

Minecraft Tournament Early SIgn up

5 posts in this topic

Ok, so here the stuff, This month I'm doing early sign up, those who sign up now get instant VIP, I'm allowing members of HT with minecraft that want to participate in the 6 month build off tournament to sign up now.

PLEASE READ THIS GOOGLE DOCS FOR MORE INTORMATION AND HOW TO SIGN UP!!!:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VrI2mtC4g1M2rnk_rukwxvx5UjFraMEe9_nqtSe1ME/edit

If you have questions please ask!

SIncerely,

kogeGemente III

To be honest, I'd join if there was a PC option as I always feel that console builds are so limited. I'd rather spend my time doing other things such as making videos and forging on Halo, although I will still consider joining on xbox if I feel I can actually think of something I'd want to do.

To be honest, I'd join if there was a PC option as I always feel that console builds are so limited. I'd rather spend my time doing other things such as making videos and forging on Halo, although I will still consider joining on xbox if I feel I can actually think of something I'd want to do.

Alright cool! Just let me know if you decide to join in. My next tornament is probally going to be on Halo 5 if you want to wait until then. Imma try to do one every year if I can from now on, if not yearly well then at least every 2

i'm down. i have it on 360 not xbox one

Alright cool! Add me on xbox live, my gamer tag is kogaGmente III

Please do so by the 20th, that's the final sign up day. Make sure you read the google docs too