Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kogaGmente III

How to get Maps on MM? Halo 5

7 posts in this topic

Hey does anyone know how you can contact 343 to get a map in for registry to be a match making map? I have made one of Halo 5 that works rather well! I really want to see it on Match Making. What are the ways to get it on MM?

The main way that I've seen maps getting recognition from them so far is by either tweeting at them or by posting it on the halo/forge subreddits. I'm not too sure how/when/if they are adding community maps to existing or upcoming play lists though.

The main way that I've seen maps getting recognition from them so far is by either tweeting at them or by posting it on the halo/forge subreddits. I'm not too sure how/when/if they are adding community maps to existing or upcoming play lists though.

Well if the ydo I really want my map to get submitted. I tried asking on waypoint and iwas told my map have to be popular on fileshare

Having a map be popular is essentially what Nuked was saying. They won't ever consider a map that the forging community doesn't know about/doesn't like. Use some common sense, please.

Do you have a map for matchmaking or is this a hypothetical question?

There's definitely going to be a strict criteria for maps, as well. Matchmaking doesn't really play by our honor rules, lol.

Having a connection with a Map Cartographer is one way to do it. Map Cartogrophers are the individuals who are responsible for all user-created maps getting into matchmaking.

Well I may have a wayt to get it in, however alot of testing needs done. funk it may take days or even years but theyll considered appearantly