Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImSOshiftfaced

What'ye forgin?

18 posts in this topic

I've just finished my Backlot remake, video coming in the next week or so. My skytrack is almost done, just need a bit more minor aesthetics. I'm going to be starting a new project which is a Clubhouse/Bar/Stripclub for The Sweaty Savages. Mixed in with that I will probably start a new terrain or skytrack project to work on the side.

As many of the sx tracks from real life that I can. The first two are done but I'm thinking about going back to using blocks instead of terrain.

As many of the sx tracks from real life that I can. The first two are done but I'm thinking about going back to using blocks instead of terrain.

Me too

Working on a one sided assault variant with Jab where you infiltrate a building.

post-182-0-87423400-1453570895_thumb.jpg

Me too

Working on a one sided assault variant with Jab where you infiltrate a building.

That map would look great with a parking lot.

After giving up on my Criss Cross remake, since I couldn't find a why to recreate the bounce pad, I've moved on to remaking Child's Play. However, between family life and work I don't have much time to forge. Doesn't help that I've gotten rusty due to a long time of not forging (About 2 to 3 Years if I'm correct), so I haven't gotten very far. Might try to forge a simple Terrain track just to help me get some bearing with the new forge.