Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Offrce

E3 2016

9 posts in this topic

Post discussion and thoughts on games, hardware, and new features showcased at E3 2016.

Personally the only thing that I'm really excited for is Forza Horizon 3. I will defintely be picking that up day one.

You may want to keep the OP updated with relevant information as you see it. It'll drive more discussion. I'll help out when I can.

I'm really excited for Quake to come back. I have a lot of good memories in that game.

Forza looks fantastic, pretty excited for that.

Ghost recon looks insane, but after the release of the Division not going to plan, I'll wait and see how that goes.

Battlefield does look very impressive, not sure I would get it though.

Definitely will be getting the new Gears, the beta was really good and it is back to its best imo.

This looks sweet

There's so many great titles I'll be getting. I could write an essay about the games I want.

Obviously I'm most looking forward to Final Fantasy 15 & VR, because nerdgasm.

Between all the press conferences this year, Sony definitely killed it. Crash remastered? That's a childhood and a half right there. Days Gone, Last Guardian, Horizon Zero Dawn all look sick. The VR looks outstanding. The God of War kick off almost got me out of my seat, not to mention the amazing orchestra. Plus much more. I have to tip my hat off to them. Sony did a great job with their showcase this year.

I can only say that I became 5 years old again when they announced the re-birth of Crash Bandicoot. Hopefully they give it proper justice unlike they did with Spyro the Dragon.

We Happy Few looked pretty awesome. Reminded me of Amnesia, but with a bioshock art style.

Forza Horizon 3 might be the first Forza game I buy.

XBONE COLOURED CONTROLLERS DAWG.

On 14/06/2016 at 7:05 PM, Bean05 said:

Forza looks fantastic, pretty excited for that. - Decent game, we should get some tournaments going on it!

Ghost recon looks insane, but after the release of the Division not going to plan, I'll wait and see how that goes. - Just played the Beta and it's absoloute garbage. Classic Ubisoft, a shame that Tom Clancy games are becoming a joke now.

Battlefield does look very impressive, not sure I would get it though. - Pretty sexy in all fairness. 

Definitely will be getting the new Gears, the beta was really good and it is back to its best imo. - Was fairly good.

1 person likes this