Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Le Hefe

Beta Board Testers Needed

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Aaron and I need some people to help us test the tournament system on the development board. We're on the hunt for some bugs.

Let me know if you're willing to lend a hand. This is an open beta, and there are no prerequisites to join other than having an account on our Development Board.

Once your account has been approved, play with everything. Go explore. See if you can break anything. Be a pain in our butts.

Report any issues you find, as well as feature requests, in the Beta Feedback forum.

Thanks.

When do you need them? I'm down to help, but I won't be home until the weekend and my laptop keyboard is screwy.

1 person likes this

Whenever I get enough of a head count. We don't actually need any racing to occur, though that would be nice so we can also test the skill progression. The overall goal is bug hunting, so we can run mock tournaments and still get the system ready for launch.

This beta test is completely open, btw. Anyone can join. No prerequisites other than having an account on the Beta board.

For everyone participating in the upcoming "SX Party" tournament, I invite you to also sign up on the Beta board so we can run a real test.

I would if you approved my account.

APPROVE IT! APPROVE IT NOW!!!

teehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gifteehee.gif

1 person likes this

You've been approved, good sir! Thanks for taking the time to help us test things :drinks: