28 Forge Artists

3 co-Forged

1 from Le Hefe...

KEE SPECS - Volume ONE - Halo Race Maps

Thanks HaloTracks! - JAMN

Edited by Kenjamin1 MI
vid link
3 people like this

Really interesting insight into breaking down elements of a track. You actually gave me a couple ideas to implement in a future update for 5.0's map system. I extend my thanks to you for being a part of our community, as well as creating this video!

More props for the multiple HaloTracks shoutouts :luvz:

1 person likes this

Thanks!

I lost sleep over this, but it worked out cool. The whole idea was, make customs racing easier to understand and more fun for anyone who wants to DRIVE!

Plus, I found some neat maps from names I've never seen before, felt like anyone who forged a cool map deserved some recognition. I don't have the best software for cool video showcases, but I do have some nice pirate art software. Sort of a Race-Map-O-Dex, as one of the young map makers called it. I already had a notebook with these checkpoint and spawn details for 20 or so maps. I may wait a couple months before vol. 2.

Thanks for the kind comment on YouTube, HaloTracks has been my getaway and where I have felt welcome. :halotracks: Much I have learned, Thank You I Should!

Cheers, Kenjamin1 MI - JAMN

I'm collecting for Vol. TWO... I have about two dozen fresh maps already. Tag your map with 'race' or the default 'mode race' and use the "Race" gametype (Alpine/Jungle/or ducains, etc.) - or message me the map name.

I may also include some other types of "HALO MotorSports" maps and mini-games, like Rocket Race.