Le Hefe

Launch Bugs for Squeeshing

47 posts in this topic

Known bugs on HaloTracks version 5.0. Maybe we should reinstall the board?

Unresolved

Date and time picker does not respect timezone

Hidden posts are unstyled

Some users' comments are not displaying within the Map View. The page refreshes; however, no comment can be seen. The user who reported this is using Safari on an Ipad

A user reported being able to see images uploaded to the slider in the Map View, when no such images were uploaded to the DB. He states these images were uploaded from his phone, and he was able to view them in the slider. It's possible this is just a caching/device issue rather than a legitimate bug

Resolved

Using HTML characters '<' '>' breaks posts in the Shoutbox and displays an empty message

Guests are unable to view the Maps application

Order in "Most Downloaded" block on map homepage is inaccurate

Spoilers are unreadable

Increased max upload file size for /forum, this was stopping people from uploading pictures across the whole forum

Sorting order of maps on maps homepage is inaccurate, particularly by timestamp

Unable to search by map name on maps homepage

Popular Maps module on Maps homepage not showing most popular map/accurate results. At this time, El Toro should be included on the list

User photos are not correctly displaying within .userPane on maps homepage (for me, it's showing the default IPB photo)

Active forgers this week is displaying seemingly random data

Tournament description is not respecting formatting

Map thumbnail in a tournament is displaying rocket race as roller derby

Users using Safari cannot progress through steps in create map

Map browser was displaying n*10 maps where n was the page number.

Pagination needs to be included in Map Prompts

Searching does not function properly in Map Prompts

Tournament names are too small to be clickable on tablet / mobile

Map header upload is restricted to one map at a time

@Camonized cannot view his profile and is receiving a fatal error on page load.
Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null in /home/halotrac/public_html/forum/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 388

Not sure if this would be classified as a bug or not, but content displayed in spoilers and unapproved posts appears in white text boxes and the text is nearly non-visible.

@Camonized That's definitely something for me. I'll put that down so I don't forget to do it.

General rule of thumb: If it's how something works, it's for Aaron. If it's how something looks, it's for me. 

Resolved how all of the HT applications detect guest accounts.

It is not perfect but a lot of things are now properly handling permissions for guests again.

Getting this error when I attempt to view my profile:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null in /home/halotrac/public_html/forum/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 388

Also can't edit my maps now they've been added to the new map system. The edit button at the top of the page (along with the report map and message authors buttons) don't seem to do anything when I click them. Have tried this on all three of my Browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge[*shudders*]), which are all up to date.

Edited by OrionHardy

*Cough* the edit button hasn't been fully developed yet on the map system.

Message authors and report map might be bugged.

As for the ipb bug.... i don't think there is anything i can do about that. We have a ticket in with ipb about it currently.

1 hour ago, Mad Hatter said:

*Cough* the edit button hasn't been fully developed yet on the map system.

Okay, is there a way for me to edit my maps? Like some little tweak I can make to the URL?

A lot of things can be edited by double clicking in the map ui.

What in particular are you needing to edit. I have ways to do it but don't want everyone to know how.

Move the other pictures out of the description and in alongside the main one, put map in the proper category and add the download link.