Le Hefe

Launch Bugs for Squeeshing

47 posts in this topic

Search by author has been deleted and will be re-added at a later date after a lot of work. It existing was breaking every other feature of the map browser :)

Today, when adding a map to the Mayhem category... 1st step asks to copy/paste link into field. When done, got bounced out to main map browser screen and didn't get the nice steps for map upload, looks like it's not in mayhem either?  Also seems to show map for a second, then redirects to browser screen?

Please advise, should I not add maps right now? (1 more ready). Thanks,

Edited by Kenjamin1 MI

Unless it is bugged you should be capable of importing maps with a proper halo 5 map magnet link. Can you post your import link in here for testing?

1 hour ago, Mad Hatter said:

Unless it is bugged you should be capable of importing maps with a proper halo 5 map magnet link. Can you post your import link in here for testing?

This is the link, but it look like it's missing the map data - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=Modified&page=1&gamertag=Kenjamin1 MI

probably should be... https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Kenjamin1 MI#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_Kenjamin1 MI_8bbfbed6-fb5c-4153-9ef9-c57bfc8fce68

Edited by Kenjamin1 MI

yes, correct, --just added 'Hollow' without trouble. Thank you for your help and patience.

* will that link be something I can edit on existing gallery maps in the future, some are wrong and some need to be connected to different map files.

Edited by Kenjamin1 MI

hatter, the 'submit' buttons all say 'submit query' again - on Surface Win10 Edge. And almost all of those Log me out when clicked. but do seem to complete the step.

The Rocket Race Tournament creation was… an experience.

I contacted the events manager for tips, but never had a chance to follow the excellent instructions. The site bounced me out before completing page/step 1. I found and could edit, the blank empty tourney slot. Filled it in best I could. Tourneys ON!

I was getting msgs that participants could not JOIN, but Hefe is in, so maybe that’s fixed?? Can’t correct the TIME for the event: Time should be 10pm eastern, Friday Feb. 17 2017. MAPS, unable to add one map because [add a map] browse window doesn’t scroll or page? Seems like search is only using 3 chars.? I need to add ‘The ROCKTAGON’ to the tourney. I never saw a Privacy section or where a stream-link was to be put? I lucked into double-clicking the right spot to add the Description text, but it seems to force-delete extra spaces and removes any formatting - so it makes it compressed and hard to read. Once I could add maps in, I set their time and game pull-down to Rocket Race, the map thumb displays it as Roller Derby?

Any help you can offer is appreciated, please see that all HT members can get in, if they want in, first.

Time, maps & text can follow. Thanks.

On another item, when visiting the site not-Logged in or from a 3rd computer, the map browser would redirect and reset to the main browser after clicking on any map, showing it’s page for only a second. When logged in, most maps load and scroll normally. Cheers, Bud! …gonna come shoot rockets with us on Friday?? :banana: