Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrs StarStrukk

Tournament System Issues and Feedback

2 posts in this topic

Mainly directed at Le Hefe, and the other site administrators, I've noticed some issues with the tournament creation system as part of the new website layout. Keep in mind I'm using an Alienware desktop computer. I don't know how new the website/skin is but I thought I'd post what I found anyways.

---------------

Page 1

- No matter what time I put, it always defaults to 12:00AM CDT (or midnight) but the date is fine.

- I can't choose a tournament group. (General, HT Demo, HT Supercross, etc)

- I can't view tournament level rewards, but I can select the various tournament levels.

Page 2

- Nothing noticeable.

Page 3

- Either the graphic frame for the tournament header is freakishly small, or the graphics I'm using are ridiculously large (I don't think they are...) which is somehow making me think the frame is messing up. Soooooo.... idk.

- When adding hosts under the search menu it lists the various members in a single list fashion instead of, persay a grid. However, when the single list fashion is long enough to bypass the barrier of the bottom of the page I can not move the page (such as using the scroll bar, mouse wheel, or magnifying glass app). I can still click on page tabs, links, and other things; which I have to do to get off the page and to a different one.

- The track types list appears in a single list format and drops down into the track selection box. No issues with that otherwise.

- I do not see any map overview pictures when selecting maps. I also CAN NOT add any maps whatsoever to a tournament. After I input the amount of laps/minutes and click 'select' it just takes me back to the tournament selection screen without adding the map(s).

Page 4

- When adding a brand new ruleset and/or rulegroup within, its duplicated at random. Percentage of occuring is unknown, but I have seen that it happens. Removing either set or group, the original or the dupe, removes both simultaneously; also at random.

Page 5

- It tells me to click the checkmark to verify the tournament but it redirects me in 30 seconds anyways? Just didn't make much sense to me is all.

Edited by Mrs StarStrukk

On page 5, the check mark isn't something that's actually clickable. You need to look the tournament over and click the one within the tournament view.

The purpose of it being shown is to illustrate what the button looks like in the view.