AlCapwn242

What items to use to make personal race track

Question

As I am relatively new to the whole racing scene on Halo 4, I was wondering what do you use for checkpoints on Halo 4 forge to be able to score points or earn XP

6 answers to this question

First you'll need to download the either the modded race game type or 343's official race game type and make sure you're preferred game type is selected as the game mode when you go into forge.

for the modded game type there is this tutorial

Pretty sure for the official game type it's pretty much the same though the labels with have different names. Not entirely sure, haven't touch Halo 4 in a long time.

Are you referring to the Xbox 360 Halo 4? Or the Xbox One MCC Halo 4? The best way for the 360 version is to use the modded Race gametype which a majority of us have. For the Xbox One version it's best to use the KOTH gametype, what we used originally on the 360. There's an old guide to set that up on the site.

We don't have the version of the Race gametype that 343 made?

11 hours ago, Mrs StarStrukk said:

Are you referring to the Xbox 360 Halo 4? Or the Xbox One MCC Halo 4? The best way for the 360 version is to use the modded Race gametype which a majority of us have. For the Xbox One version it's best to use the KOTH gametype, what we used originally on the 360. There's an old guide to set that up on the site.

6 hours ago, Le Hefe said:

We don't have the version of the Race gametype that 343 made?

Jeff I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the one Zerker helped modify.

3 hours ago, Mrs StarStrukk said:

Jeff I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the one Zerker helped modify.

Yeyeeyee, I meant for the Xbone