Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrs StarStrukk

E3 2017 Wishlist

5 posts in this topic

What's everyone's hopes for what's going to be revealed at E3 this year? Discussion time!

Heres mine:

- Final Fantasy 7 Remake

- Kingdom Hearts 3 

- New BioShock

- Borderlands 3

- Bloodborne 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Resistance 4

- The Last of Us 2

- Death Stranding

- Smash Bros for the Switch

With the FF7 Remake & Kingdom Hearts 3, I only see one of the two making an appearance at E3 this year mainly because they're both Square Enix's biggest projects. FF7 to me is more likely for the fact that it has a larger community behind it, but on the other hand Kingdom Hearts 3 has been in development hell for much, much longer. That's not to say it's not impossible for both to make an appearance. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET US GET RELEASE DATES FOR THESE!!

With 2K making BioShock a permanent franchise, I could see a new BioShock. Hopefully... it's not as bad as Infinite. I personally didn't like it that much.

I wouldn't be surprised if Borderlands 3 didn't surface at E3 even though it's already been confirmed as a game. There just isn't much advertising out there or any backing for it at this point in time.

I personally prefer Bloodborne over Dead Souls or Dark Souls, because I love the scenery in Bloodborne soooooo much more. With them being done with the Souls series for now I'd like to see a new Bloodborne come out.

Red Dead Redemption 2. Grand Theft Auto. Cowboys and horseys. And all the pewpews. And all the things. Rockstar are pretty avid developers and like to make their games right. HOWEVER, I wouldn't be surprised to not see RDR2 at E3 this year with it being pushed into Spring of 2018.

I absolutely love the Resistance series. Not very likely to see it, but one can hope right?

NAUGHTY DOG PLEASE GIVE US A RELEASE DATE FOR THE LAST OF US 2! That is all. 

Even if Death Stranding turns out to be a steaming giant pile of doodie, I will still throw money at the game to support Kojima. The man makes wonderful masterpieces.

Lastly, for right now, Smash Bros. I don't see a new title coming out for the next three or four years. But Nintendo would be very stupid to not bring the recent Smash Bros to the Switch. It has an incredibly large fan base, and wide community support. Maybe even bring it with a few new characters, new levels, game modes, etc. For a company on its last legs, this is almost a must for Nintendo.

Edited by Mrs StarStrukk

6 minutes ago, Le Hefe said:

A Halo game that doesn't suck

HAHAHAHA! Jeff you're so funny! No, really. I'm pissing myself. Lol.

Edited by Mrs StarStrukk

This is one of those years where I don't have any expectations for E3. However I'm curious to see what sort of indie games get announced.