Le Hefe

Season 8 Track Discussion

18 posts in this topic

Just to offer my opinion, I'm skeptical of a season on H5. If you push it, the activity could definitely be there as far as participants go. It's just the Goose man. Regarding the tracks I would have to say that any tracks used would have to have a very high quality per standards because of the Goose. Jeff, it would probably be a good idea to have a prerequisite list of items, or mandates I guess?, that a track would need to have in order to be used for a season on Halo 5. I think the possibility of a season is there, just skeptical about it. But as most would say you'll never know for sure unless you try. It might play out well. 

As for the current would-be track list, the most gripe I have is with Miquian. I feel like a couple sections/spots would need a small bit of handiwork before it's suitable to be used. Still really solid overall though. Don't see anything else. Really though, all tracks could use some touch-ups.

18 hours ago, Le Hefe said:

Though we don't have an official set of standards for H5 tracks, I can say that a track width of 48 units is more or less mandatory. The metal pieces isn't that big of a deal, but the width definitely is (this Mongoose has a fat ass).

I am pretty sure that all of our tracks go down to 40 units. 

I would like to add Potluck SX and Arena 21 AX (both by turkeyshot98, me) to the list of of possible tracks. I am not sure if you are taking arenacross tracks or not but there is one for you guys to use!

I'm just popping in to say I'd be down to race in Season 8 even if it is on Halo 5 which can be AIDS, but I have not seen the tracks forged in the past year so I have no idea.

1 person likes this

A little every day, yah. Dast ist gud.

Just getting everything prepared. We'll start building the hype once the season is close.