OrionHardy

Works In Progress

18 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Kenjamin1 MI said:

@OrionHardy - I dunno bout no scriptin' ? - It sounds fun, and do-able! I'm hoping to be on during the day Tuesday. 6/20.

Oh, I just finished my most recent 'WIP' - Cirque de Crayon - Mayhem for Mongoose, ...lil bit like Orion's copropoophernia.

Do you forge on Xbox or PC?

Also Copropoophernia? Cheeky.........default_rolleyes.gif

Rocketball!!! - it could maybe be a multiteam Battle Golf setup, with players spawning in vehicle. (could use golf balls and have Club as 2nd weapon.??

20 hours ago, Kenjamin1 MI said:

Rocketball!!! - it could maybe be a multiteam Battle Golf setup, with players spawning in vehicle. (could use golf balls and have Club as 2nd weapon.??

Nah, prefer the size of the soccer balls. Though if you want to give that a go, My map name is just a place setter for the moment.

@AutzenDucks don't forget when you've edited a map, you have to make it visible again.

Edited by OrionHardy

@OrionHardy Orion likes BIG Balls, we've got big Balls... sure, we can re-script the soccer ball. I'm suggesting you not try to re-invent, but adapt the Battle Golf setup (which can be set multiteam). There are template maps in 343 featured, and there are dev design docs out there like the ones for 'race' and 'koth'.

On 6/21/2017 at 2:11 PM, OrionHardy said:

Edited by AutzenDucks

I'm working on a Halo 4 Supercross track on MCC. 

IMG_0032.JPG

1 person likes this