Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camonized

Uncaught ReferenceError: users is not defined

6 posts in this topic

I'm getting an "Uncaught ReferenceError: users is not defined" error when trying to create a tournament. This persists on each step, and I've been unable to create a tournament.

When I try to proceed to the next step, the page reloads the current step and is not posting/saving any data.

On occasion, the game images also fail to load. Upon refreshing, this is occasionally fixed.

Whenever I try to upload a header to the tournament, the page buffers before timing out.

I'm using Chrome v60.0.3112.113.

81aa2c69a4ffaf0b2993bd3f79d02f25.png 

I was able to create a tournament and progress through the steps.

I replicated the users error, though.

Did you happen to search for maps by an author name?

Can you tell me what maps you were trying to add to the tournament?

I think I may have found the issue and fixed it already. Let me know if you guys can replicate the issue or not anymore.

Both the title and author. This is going to be a Halo 3 tournament, so I already knew some of these maps probably never got posted to the database. The maps I wanted to use were Corners V3.1, Snowblind, Requiem 2.3, CliffsideMX, Ignite HC and Phobia HC (CliffsideMX, Ignite HC and Phobia HC are in the map database).

I tried creating the tournament again. It's still giving me the user not defined error when I click 'next step', but it's at least saving my data this time around. I can only progress if I click the number of the next step. Headers are loading accordingly. Orphaned or not, map save data is not being recorded and I'm getting the 'user not defined error' every time I finish the map details. I'm also getting a 'Websocket connection' error simultaneously.